Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
IMG-8326,medium.1540088642.JPG

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That article was from back in 2017, when the NY Times was saying there wasn't a crisis on the border. Even they are admitting now there is a crisis. Just how many do we take in, how overwhelmed do our social services have to be, before you knotheads admit there is a crisis?

A lie told once remains a lie, a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth

El Correcto

god is dead

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just left 7/11, a group of construction Mexicans were in the store on their lunch break buying tall boys and sandwiches. Not a lick of English hopping in their van with open containers. Mexico isn’t sending their best.
But they sending people who contribute to the local economy. Thanks for helping me prove my point....appreciate that

El Correcto

god is dead
But they sending people who contribute to the local economy. Thanks for helping me prove my point....appreciate that
They send people contributing to our homocide, rape, gang shootings, welfare, prison inmate and drunk driving manslaughter statistics. Not their best, try living in a border state.

Sportello

They send people contributing to our homocide, rape, gang shootings, welfare, prison inmate and drunk driving manslaughter statistics. Not their best, try living in a border state.
I thought they were construction workers?

I live in a border state, homes in a couple of border states, actually.