Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Post the study to be digested, or keep repeating it and it will become the truth for your types.
See how this works?
Cant post it. It was killed by Miller.

"
That appears to be what’s happening with the research on refugees at HHS as well. According to the Times report, chief policy adviser Stephen Miller, a crusader against even legal immigration, “personally intervened in the discussions on the refugee cap to ensure that only the costs — not any fiscal benefit — of the program were considered.”

Another link to the story.
The Trump administration rejects its own study finding refugees help the economy

floridays

I thought they were construction workers?

I live in a border state, homes in a couple of border states, actually.
I see, both are mutually exclusive.
Thanks.
I'll alert the authorities, when a rape or the like occurs, a construction worker, regardless of any sub group the left defines cannot be a suspect.
Which border? Lets be specific, Miss.
You have claimed property in Michigan, I remember that in our squabble over John James.

El Correcto

god is dead
What makes you think they don't?
“A larger explanation is political. Between 2008 and 2016, Democrats became more and more confident that the country’s growing Latino population gave the party an electoral edge. To win the presidency, Democrats convinced themselves, they didn’t need to reassure white people skeptical of immigration so long as they turned out their Latino base. “The fastest-growing sector of the American electorate stampeded toward the Democrats this November,” Salon declared after Obama’s 2008 win. “If that pattern continues, the GOP is doomed to 40 years of wandering in a desert.””
How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration

Very sad using illegal immigration to undermine our democracy. Legislating open borders from the bench. Very sad and dangerous.

floridays

Really?

Then what does "types" mean in this sentence?
Anti- Constitutional, you understand, the "fundamentally change people."
I just evaluate a persons beliefs, regardless of other physical other noted stations in life.
An example, a black person is allowed to be a conservative Constitutionalist without being called a Tom.
You are a smart guy, you understand exactly where I am coming for.
For the less intelligent, I could go further, to no avail.

Yourself, being intelligent, it is still to no avail.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
“A larger explanation is political. Between 2008 and 2016, Democrats became more and more confident that the country’s growing Latino population gave the party an electoral edge. To win the presidency, Democrats convinced themselves, they didn’t need to reassure white people skeptical of immigration so long as they turned out their Latino base. “The fastest-growing sector of the American electorate stampeded toward the Democrats this November,” Salon declared after Obama’s 2008 win. “If that pattern continues, the GOP is doomed to 40 years of wandering in a desert.””
How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration

Very sad using illegal immigration to undermine our democracy. Legislating open borders from the bench. Very sad and dangerous.

Where does it say anything about illegal immigration?
Are all Hispanics illegal immigrants?

floridays

Cant post it. It was killed by Miller.

"
That appears to be what’s happening with the research on refugees at HHS as well. According to the Times report, chief policy adviser Stephen Miller, a crusader against even legal immigration, “personally intervened in the discussions on the refugee cap to ensure that only the costs — not any fiscal benefit — of the program were considered.”

Another link to the story.
The Trump administration rejects its own study finding refugees help the economy
The study brother, not a link to a story.
I think without looking back, that was what I requested.

I think quite likely I used the term, or word "digest"
I don't need some one to chew for me and tell me what is trying to be fed to me, I'm not a bird.
Exactly, what is the study, where can it be found?

El Correcto

god is dead
Where does it say anything about illegal immigration?
Are all Hispanics illegal immigrants?
Try reading the article. You’re not representing the morals of liberal democrats looking out for American workers. You’re supporting the new left power by any means and iron fisted centralized government.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Try reading the article. You’re not representing the morals of liberal democrats looking out for American workers. You’re supporting the new left power by any means and iron fisted centralized government.
I dont think the article says what you think it does.

Given that natives often assume Latinos are undocumented even when they aren’t, it follows that illegal immigration indirectly undermines the status of those Latinos who live in the U.S. legally. That’s why conservatives rail against government benefits for undocumented immigrants (even though the undocumented are already barred from receiving many of those benefits)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Anti- Constitutional, you understand, the "fundamentally change people."
I just evaluate a persons beliefs, regardless of other physical other noted stations in life.
An example, a black person is allowed to be a conservative Constitutionalist without being called a Tom.
You are a smart guy, you understand exactly where I am coming for.
For the less intelligent, I could go further, to no avail.

Yourself, being intelligent, it is still to no avail.

When have I ever said I was against the Constitution.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The study brother, not a link to a story.
I think without looking back, that was what I requested.

I think quite likely I used the term, or word "digest"
I don't need some one to chew for me and tell me what is trying to be fed to me, I'm not a bird.
Exactly, what is the study, where can it be found?

The study was killed by the government that paid for it. I cant post the study because as the article states Miller buried it because it didnt go with the lie being propagated by the Trump administration

floridays

Who are they displacing?
What is the unemployment rate again
They were displaced in the past, all I ask is intellectual honesty on your part.
You know who used to frame houses, do drywall, roofing and concrete work among other construction trades.
The construction jobs, done by Americans in the past, for good wages, largely passed away long ago.
You are smarter than that.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They were displaced in the past, all I ask is intellectual honesty on your part.
You know who used to frame houses, do drywall, roofing and concrete work among other construction trades.
The construction jobs, done by Americans in the past, for good wages, largely passed away long ago.
You are smarter than that.
Sounds like your issue is with the fact that wages have fallen and that their are no more blue collar jobs that can support American families. Which party historically have wanted to keep wages down

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You do by the positions you support, not playing games with you fella.
What you are not doing is making sense.
The only person crapping on the Constitution is Trump and his beliefs that we are some sort of dictatorship where no one can question or oppose his policy, and not be real Americans ,or are somehow anti -American . Is that what you mean by Anti Constitutional?