Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

vantexan

Totally SAD!
The old geezer is living in a different time with different values and different circumstances.
Time for the dirt nap.

PS - You do realize he is a Jew and we all know the Liberals hate Jews.
“Stephen Miller is a white nationalist," Omar tweeted. “The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage.”

“During my time in Congress before @IlhanOmar got here, I didn’t once witness another Member target Jewish people like this with the name calling & other personal attacks,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) tweeted. “In 2019 though, for @IlhanOmar, this is just called Monday.”
A newly elected Muslim immediately starts attacking Jews and Israel. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

It will be fine

I can remember when that phrase meant something and when 90% of the people thought of them as bad people.
Now it's just another name for a White person of European descent.
Yes, Trump has mainstreamed white nationalist identity politics. He nods to their beliefs and agenda, see Charlottesville. Fine people on both sides. Just another way for republicans to cry victimhood.

vantexan

Yes, Trump has mainstreamed white nationalist identity politics. He nods to their beliefs and agenda, see Charlottesville. Fine people on both sides. Just another way for republicans to cry victimhood.
Yes, Obama has mainstreamed black nationalist identity politics. He nods to their beliefs and agenda, see Ferguson. Fine people on one side only. Just another way for democrats to cry victimhood.