Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Turdferguson

Just a turd
if that food is here illegally it can go back with the Mexicans.
5ca10da7862913794a5cc162-750.jpg

Ok

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I remember he would take a bottle of glue — we didn’t have glue sticks in those days — and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it,” she said, adding that she was concerned for him.

LMAO

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I just left 7/11, a group of construction Mexicans were in the store on their lunch break buying tall boys and sandwiches. Not a lick of English hopping in their van with open containers. Mexico isn’t sending their best.

Wait, that's the same damned thing a good 'Murican construction crew would do.

floridays

He is the king of the incel community.
I see your excessive drug consumption continues, please support your statement.
I have no idea what an incel is, I try not to label people. That action however defines your community. Even though you may not understand the origins, it's Saul Alinsky, rules for radicals.
Everyone that loves this country and it's founding documents is not a people.

floridays

I just left 7/11, a group of construction Mexicans were in the store on their lunch break buying tall boys and sandwiches. Not a lick of English hopping in their van with open containers. Mexico isn’t sending their best.
They can roof well, however.

floridays

But they sending people who contribute to the local economy. Thanks for helping me prove my point....appreciate that
And displace legal Americans who would do the same and not split rent or a mortgage amongst five? Please explain the helping the economy point to me, macro, micro, and the unintended consequences.