Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

floridays

The discussion was about Mexicans and South Americans illegally crossing the U.S. border.

So you're saying that's a problem in Michigan, too?

That doesn't sound too bright on your part.
She understands, she just doesn't have enough integrity to be truthful.

Those clowns want what they want, no matter the carnage.
Their type destroys, they don't build.
My opinion.

Sportello

The discussion was about Mexicans and South Americans illegally crossing the U.S. border.

So you're saying that's a problem in Michigan, too?

That doesn't sound too bright on your part.
The discussion is about Stephen Miller.

Trying to talk to you is like talking to a three year old.

Box Ox

I can remember when that phrase meant something and when 90% of the people thought of them as bad people.
Now it's just another name for a White person of European descent.

Thinking gangster rap is bad for the black community makes you a white nationalist these days. Which is too bad, because it cheapens the concept of what an actual, dangerous white nationalist actually is.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Thinking gangster rap is bad for the black community makes you a white nationalist these days. Which is too bad, because it cheapens the concept of what an actual, dangerous white nationalist actually is.
Exactly ... just like these dim wits on here that use the word 'scab' for any person that disagrees with them or the Union toe-line.

newfie

Republican policies are generally unpopular. Republican electoral power is currently based on white nationalist identity politics.

The liberal argument is actually a slightly different angle. in their minds if you dont engage in identity politics and apologize for being white then you are clearly a white nationalist.

The purpose of identity politics has always been to put the republicans and conservatives back on their heels politically. have them playing defense.

if you can accuse your opponent of being a white Nationalist read racist between the lines; then you put them back on their heels and in the process minimize their influence.

Trump is the antidote to this race based attack. He's basically told you libs that he's not playing that game and for you to stick it up your gay rear ends.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Totally SAD!
The old geezer is living in a different time with different values and different circumstances.
Time for the dirt nap.

PS - You do realize he is a Jew and we all know the Liberals hate Jews.
“Stephen Miller is a white nationalist," Omar tweeted. “The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage.”

“During my time in Congress before @IlhanOmar got here, I didn’t once witness another Member target Jewish people like this with the name calling & other personal attacks,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) tweeted. “In 2019 though, for @IlhanOmar, this is just called Monday.”

BrownArmy

Totally SAD!
The old geezer is living in a different time with different values and different circumstances.
Time for the dirt nap.

PS - You do realize he is a Jew and we all know the Liberals hate Jews.
“Stephen Miller is a white nationalist," Omar tweeted. “The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage.”

“During my time in Congress before @IlhanOmar got here, I didn’t once witness another Member target Jewish people like this with the name calling & other personal attacks,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) tweeted. “In 2019 though, for @IlhanOmar, this is just called Monday.”

I don't know about any of that, I just think S. Miller is a:

'Total a-hole'.

I stand by that statement, which is made regardless of Dems or Repubs.

Guy is a complete loser.

Didn't get the girl in HS, or whatever the friend his problem is, but he's the guy informing our President on Immigration policy?

LMAO