Stephen Miller is a bag of ...

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
737B4E49-7688-407C-9F20-96A1296C5123.jpeg

newfie

I’d like to hear who you’d think they are.

I think this list is still evolving. It will be interesting to see what happens when the IG and Barr complete their investigation of the origins of this bogus russia collusion investigation.

Your dems try to defend that investigation as one that needed to be done to investigate how much Russia was involved in our elections and I actually agree.
The problem i see so far is while the investigation went after trump collusion and actual russians and russian companies that attempted to sway our elections it appears that there have been no judgements or comments on the failures of our government to prevent any interference that did take place.

I think thats a little odd. Write this down.

A Mueller investigation that found Russians interfered in our elections should have found portions of our government that failed to do their job in preventing it.
If everyone on both sides can agree that we are all concerned about russian interference then who or whom did not do their job . who was asleep at the wheel?

i think that answer is coming and this story is not over yet. Is Brennan such a loud mouth because he was the idiot who should have prevented it?
we know Comey was an idiot. both sides hated him until he became a political pawn.
AG meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac during an active investigation into Hillary. That one still has not been explained.
Corrupt FBI leadership group soon to be indicted on charges. Possible I guess.

I just think whatever happened will eventually get swept under the rug. If not politics could get real interesting in the next year.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They were displaced in the past, all I ask is intellectual honesty on your part.
You know who used to frame houses, do drywall, roofing and concrete work among other construction trades.
The construction jobs, done by Americans in the past, for good wages, largely passed away long ago.
You are smarter than that.
You have sadly overestimated.