Stimulus Checks=More friend'n work!

Scuderia

My Grandma wouldn't want me to get hurt dragging all of that upstairs.

Evidently your grandma didn't care about you.

Makes me wonder if you were adopted and a troublesome child.
Do you want to talk about it? You can PM @Integrity and he can try to help you, even at your old age.

my grandma goes to ikea for furniture, and asks her grandchildren for help. When you order furniture online chances are very high it will be damage and parts will escape the box.

This job makes me increasingly misanthropic.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Reputable tire shops would do it for their regular customers; heck, one of the shops on my former area would store customer's tires and change them over from winter to summer (and vice versa).
Screenshot_20200427-022420_Chrome.jpg

f8864c8e3392f3a0b781378baa889190.jpg

Makes sense to me. When did you retire?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Better yet - buy one of those mounters and a bubble balancer from Harbor Freight made out of Chineseum for about 70 bucks and mount and balance your tires yourself for free forever.

And don't tell me you have this cool Corvette or something that needs the dynamic balancer, for you pikers driving a Toyota to work it's fine.
Corvette- lol.

Superteeth2478

You think this is bad, wait until you see what happens if we get $2,000 a month until the economy recovers like one of the proposals that is backed by at least 63 congressmen...

Superteeth2478

I am only concerned with deaths in the US.
That's nice...you do realize that the disease originated in China, right? And that people only being concerned about whether or not something was happening in the US is why we're in this mess in the first place? What happens in a different part of the world affects everyone eventually, that's the thing about globalization...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's nice...you do realize that the disease originated in China, right? And that people only being concerned about whether or not something was happening in the US is why we're in this mess in the first place? What happens in a different part of the world affects everyone eventually, that's the thing about globalization...

Don't care.