Stimulus Checks=More friend'n work!

MrBates

I got like 19 years to go, I'm not taking over 70s up 3 flights of stairs killing myself. She has plenty of neighbors to help her ;)

My earliest learning experience was hauling up an irreg 3 flights of stairs to find out it was signature required, client wasn't home, and none of his neighbors were either.

TUT

The truth is the stimulus was a joke. The goverment went further in debt to enrich large corporations with fulfillment centers while mom and pops missed out. We should have practiced social distancing from the beginning and left the country open. I dont agree with any of it.

There are no generations that will be able to pay the debt back, it becomes an albatross that they can hold over us to fit their need and THEY DO use it. It's like if you sue me for a million, might as well make it a jillion, neither is happening. To me since the dollar is the defacto, that is humanity's debt, this is how we can give other countries money and not effect tax payers and how we like to freak out over that for at least 30 years now, it goes into this glut of who knows what it even means anymore. But those dollars keep countries, allies, the whole world in check so we can progress another day.