STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

It will be fine

But people are trying to make it political. When a poster says this is similar to the last Republican president's policies leading to collapse and that's what happens with Republicans then yes it's being made political.
Ya think it’s just bad luck that every modern Republican President has tanked the economy?

vantexan

Ya think it’s just bad luck that every modern Republican President has tanked the economy?
Did Eisenhower? Nixon? Reagan? Clinton only got righted after a Republican controlled Congress balanced the budget. George W. had to deal with Democrats threatening banks if they didn't make loans to unqualified applicants. The resulting real estate crash from the derivative investing did in the economy, not Bush. And we had stagnation under Obama. And things were doing well under Trump until the coronavirus came along. That his fault too?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
upload_2020-3-29_15-27-7.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If your really wanna get sick look at the stimulus package line by line. For the life of me I don't know how some of this money is gonna help the economy.

It was posted somewhere on line but now I can't find it. I read the first page of expenditures and that is all I could stomach.

How the heck do these people get away with it? They are not even trying to hide their thievery .

Never miss an opportunity to get rich in "wartime."

Indecisi0n

If your really wanna get sick look at the stimulus package line by line. For the life of me I don't know how some of this money is gonna help the economy.

It was posted somewhere on line but now I can't find it. I read the first page of expenditures and that is all I could stomach.

How the heck do these people get away with it? They are not even trying to hide their thievery .

Never miss an opportunity to get rich in "wartime."
It's not here to help the economy , its to help Trump's polls numbers.