Trillion Dollar Stimulus Is Going to Cost Americans.

rickyb

I don't get this. The US government is not gifting us a trillion dollars. The taxpayers are paying for this.

They are saying each adult will receive $1000. How many adults in America?

This sounds like a loan with a high interest rate and we are gonna lose big time in the long run.

I'll have to run some numbers. there are about 210 million adults in US. The stimulus package is 1 trillion.

that is about $4700 and change for each adult to pay back. however not each adult is a taxpayer.
so you recommend people go bankrupt and let the downturn get worse?

i agree this may be the wrong solution (especially the stimulus which will go to the rich). but doing nothing and leaving it to the market is not the answer.

austerity (or whatever it was called in america when you cut programs to balance the budget) has left you woefully unprepared for the pandemic.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

We’re gonna look like Italy in two weeks.

Stripper pole is crying that someone else is gonna get some, when she’s a ‘millionaire’.

cry me a river of stripper tears

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m taking mine and having @DriveInDriveOut and @Maple Grove MN Driver help me invest it.

They make billions when the market goes down. Just think how much I’ll make when the market goes up!
BUY BUY BUY
Give me those oil stocks you :censored2:ing pusillanimous, give me those airline companies you don’t have to balls to hold, hell let me get some of that :censored2:ing carnival cruise stock as well.

You’re weak and so is your blood line, you will not last the recession.

MAKAVELI

BUY BUY BUY
Give me those oil stocks you :censored2:ing pusillanimous, give me those airline companies you don’t have to balls to hold, hell let me get some of that :censored2:ing carnival cruise stock as well.

You’re weak and so is your blood line, you will not last the recession.
And yet you, a troll on BC, claims to work for UPS. All that financial genius and you claim to push cardboard.
giphy-5.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I understand that future generations will be paying for this. They are already mortgaged to the hilt.

This will go down as the greatest con in history.