STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

fishtm2001

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

fishtm2001

03/07/2020

“As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test [can have one], that’s the important thing, and the tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect,”

donald

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.
Joe Biden on Trump's China travel ban:

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,”

Meat

If donald gets re-elected get ready for the GOP to try and "save" SS again.

That’s why the TCJA is such a disaster for at least half the country (the half with zero stock holdings).

Coupling trillion dollar budget deficits with with multi trillion dollar stimulus packages doesn’t bode well for the future of SSA and Medicare.

Part A begins to run at a deficit this decade, and the SSA trust will be operating in a diminished capacity staring at some point in the 2030’s.

Non sequitur

That’s why the TCJA is such a disaster for at least half the country (the half with zero stock holdings).

Coupling trillion dollar budget deficits with with multi trillion dollar stimulus packages doesn’t bode well for the future of SSA and Medicare.

Part A begins to run at a deficit this decade, and the SSA trust will be operating in a diminished capacity staring at some point in the 2030’s.
The house of cards world debt economy will have to be reset. The funny money doesn't make any sense.

Screenshot_20200328-135021.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The house of cards world debt economy will have to be reset. The funny money doesn't make any sense.

View attachment 288701

The Right Wing Spin Machine has all of your panties in a wad over impending Communism. Jesus, get real already. Pandemics require SHORT TERM measures to try and contain and deal with the problem. All of you are in full panic mode that Chairman Mao and Stalin will be resurrected and run the new USSA.

I'd be more concerned about the Tinfoil Orange Dictator that wants to abolish the Rule of Law. Idiots.

newfie

03/07/2020

“As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test [can have one], that’s the important thing, and the tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect,”

donald

on a good note while liberals cant quote the bible they are quoting our great leader