Attachments

• tumblr_n3e1xokT9L1rxi745o1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3e1xokT9L1rxi745o1_500.gif
    613.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6897.GIF
    IMG_6897.GIF
    313.3 KB · Views: 160

MAKAVELI

I coulda slung rocks as a kid and took that opportunity and be dead by now. ,....ya hear me??????????
Weed is not rocks bro. Its less addictive than alcohol. Weed has become so mainstream now that most people I know would rather smoke than drink if they had to choose. Ya hear me??????????

KingofFluff

Weed is not rocks bro. Its less addictive than alcohol. Weed has become so mainstream now that most people I know would rather smoke than drink if they had to choose. Ya hear me??????????
Less addictive. Lmfao. It's not about that son, it's about the progression. You start with with one illegal ddug, then try another, then another ....don't try to school me, I've been there , seen it all.....a high school buddy of mine died at 16 from taking too many hits of acid. Got another friend started with weed now he smokes it 20 Times a day. Another is now a coke head.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI

Less addictive. Lmfao. It's not about that son, it's about the progression. You start with with one illegal ddug, then try another, then another ....don't try to school me, I've been there , seen it all.....a high school buddy of mine died at 16 from taking too many hits of acid. Got another friend started with weed now he smokes it 20 Times a day. Another is now a coke head. Shove it up your ass
Everyone I know started by drinking alcohol bro and alcohol has killed more people than all other drugs combined. You need to do your research, son.
Watch Truth About Drugs Documentary Video & Learn About Substance Addiction. Get The Facts About Painkillers, Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth & Other Illegal Drugs.
CDC: Alcohol kills more people than drugs

KingofFluff

Everyone I know started by drinking alcohol bro and alcohol has killed more people than all other drugs combined. You need to do your research, son.
Watch Truth About Drugs Documentary Video & Learn About Substance Addiction. Get The Facts About Painkillers, Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth & Other Illegal Drugs.
Lmao. More likely to use other illegal drugs. ........guess what. Weed is illegal. If you use that illegal drug , what is gonna sttop you from getting other illegal drugs from your "dealer" you get your weed from. Homeboy

MAKAVELI

Lmao. More likely to use other illegal drugs. ........guess what. Weed is illegal. If you use that illegal drug , what is gonna sttop you from getting other illegal drugs from your "dealer" you get your weed from. Homeboy
You are one ignorant dude. But that's OK bro. Crack open another beer for me bro.;)

KingofFluff

You are one ignorant dude. But that's OK bro. Crack open another beer for me bro.;)
I get pulled over and have a 6 pack of beer In the seat , he tells me have a Good weekend. You get pulled over , have an ounce of weed on the seat. He pulls his gun on you , and you go to jail, if of course, you don't resist arrest and get shot

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Less addictive. Lmfao. It's not about that son, it's about the progression. You start with with one illegal ddug, then try another, then another ....don't try to school me, I've been there , seen it all.....a high school buddy of mine died at 16 from taking too many hits of acid. Got another friend started with weed now he smokes it 20 Times a day. Another is now a coke head.
How many alcoholics do you know?