Stop counts lately.

oldngray

nowhere special
I mean, if you take a route out and boost the stop count on another route obviously miles are going to go up.

I just use DPS to figure out how best to shift that work. The average paid day will be affected and you base it off that. Maybe I can take out a D car and 80% of those stops to A-C, sure it will boost miles, but you're also eliminating the miles from that 4th car. Then find someone who is lighter on the baseline to finish up that last 20%.

Not every circumstance will be the same.

Ooh! Baseline!

Almost sounds like loop dispatch.

Instead of stops are stops no matter where.

Star B

White Lightening
Ooh! Baseline!

Almost sounds like loop dispatch.

Instead of stops are stops no matter where.
baseline routes are fun. You get whats dropped and nobody can complain about your SPH. Oh, wait, that isn't how it works at brown? Well...... giggle.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Our stop counts are through the roof right now because of an influx of more Amazon packages than I've ever seen. Just wondering if it's happening everywhere or just around here. It's been crazy. peak season numbers without peak help.

It's to make up for all the centers closed and money lost due to the hurricanes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nah that's obviously what people do when they worship the all mighty dollar too much like these drivers who take a physical and mental beating every day.

You guys take the plug on both ends. I don't take a gosh darn thing

Guess you couldn’t make it as a driver

Is that why you’re so upset?

I mean, if you take a route out and boost the stop count on another route obviously miles are going to go up.

I just use DPS to figure out how best to shift that work. The average paid day will be affected and you base it off that. Maybe I can take out a D car and 80% of those stops to A-C, sure it will boost miles, but you're also eliminating the miles from that 4th car. Then find someone who is lighter on the baseline to finish up that last 20%.

Not every circumstance will be the same.
You get C.I.R. yet?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Translation "I live in filth with no aspiration of improving my current condition"

Yeah that's probably why I could bench press three times your body weight.

I have aspirations, just not with this :censored2: company and the guys that think everyone else is a snowflake when in reality they realize how :censored2:ty of a job it is

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Where did you end up after ups

I'm actually still here part time and part time at amazon I'm not sure what I am going to do to be honest. But peak season is coming up so I'm going to work my ass off and end the year on a big stack of cash.

Maybe after I'll think about taking advantage of tuition reimbursement. I don't know yet man, your job sucks and I have a lot of respect for the people that put up with it.... But I will not deny one second that it isn't for me

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm actually still here part time and part time at amazon I'm not sure what I am going to do to be honest. But peak season is coming up so I'm going to work my ass off and end the year on a big stack of cash.

Maybe after I'll think about taking advantage of tuition reimbursement. I don't know yet man, your job sucks and I have a lot of respect for the people that put up with it.... But I will not deny one second that it isn't for me
no randall

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

Not my cup of tea either but I'm just trying to think long term...until I find something better...good luck with whatever you do

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah that's probably why I could bench press three times your body weight.

I have aspirations, just not with this :censored2: company and the guys that think everyone else is a snowflake when in reality they realize how :censored2:ty of a job it is
If how much you bench is the only thing you can top someone on you have a pretty lame existence