Stop counts lately.

Over 70

Maybe but he is also a sarcastic piece of crap that attacked me and my aspirations just because I don't want to be a :censored2: slave driver

giphy (49).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm actually still here part time and part time at amazon I'm not sure what I am going to do to be honest. But peak season is coming up so I'm going to work my ass off and end the year on a big stack of cash.

Maybe after I'll think about taking advantage of tuition reimbursement. I don't know yet man, your job sucks and I have a lot of respect for the people that put up with it.... But I will not deny one second that it isn't for me

P*

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Bro you say that I'd rather live in filth instead of being a driver. Do you not realize that drivers literally live in filth. Do you even :censored2: work her bro?

Why don't you go back to dishing out fairy tale numbers to people that do this job that you clearly have no idea about. Just like most management.

Talk about MY lame existence
You're right, it's not lame. I was wrong.

It's pathetic.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
All anyone does on this website and complain about their job I mean look at this thread look at its title it was made to complain about this job and here I am saying this job sucks no thank you I don't want to do it then you guys label me as somebody that can't handle it. Or doesn't have aspirations to make a decent living like seriously friend* off
E77AD709-CF6C-4D37-8854-9D2F1C3C81BA.gif

bham brown

All anyone does on this website and complain about their job I mean look at this thread look at its title it was made to complain about this job and here I am saying this job sucks no thank you I don't want to do it then you guys label me as somebody that can't handle it. Or doesn't have aspirations to make a decent living like seriously friend* off

I wasn’t complaining. I was just curious if it was a local thing or something going on everywhere. I’ve been at this place way to long to care anymore. I get paid by the hour so more stops equals more money. You seem to be the one who is complaining. Do you even really lift bruh???

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Probably afraid of repeating Q4 of last year

I wasn't being facetious, I am genuinely interested but you raise a good point with the Q4 earnings. I would still have to think that the increased SPC has to increase the OT which in turn would affect adversely the quarterly earnings.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Why the strict adherence all of sudden?

Probably afraid of repeating Q4 of last year

they know we're going to, especially with the addition of all the expansions we've spent money on

thing is, our cost/piece only gets worse when they do this; we are squeezing the orange too tight, and doing it right before peak just exacerbates staffing issues and sets the company up service failures in the first couple weeks of peak