Stop counts lately.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If how much you bench is the only thing you can top someone on you have a pretty lame existence

Bro you say that I'd rather live in filth instead of being a driver. Do you not realize that drivers literally live in filth. Do you even :censored2: work her bro?

Why don't you go back to dishing out fairy tale numbers to people that do this job that you clearly have no idea about. Just like most management.

Talk about MY lame existence

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Bro you say that I'd rather live in filth instead of being a driver. Do you not realize that drivers literally live in filth. Do you even :censored2: work her bro?

Why don't you go back to dishing out fairy tale numbers to people that do this job that you clearly have no idea about. Just like most management.

Talk about MY lame existence

Let the undertow win.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
All anyone does on this website and complain about their job I mean look at this thread look at its title it was made to complain about this job and here I am saying this job sucks no thank you I don't want to do it then you guys label me as somebody that can't handle it. Or doesn't have aspirations to make a decent living like seriously friend* off

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All anyone does on this website and complain about their job I mean look at this thread look at its title it was made to complain about this job and here I am saying this job sucks no thank you I don't want to do it then you guys label me as somebody that can't handle it. Or doesn't have aspirations to make a decent living like seriously friend* off
image.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
But how much can you squat?

Box Ox

You and a :censored2:ed up @extranatty (resident comical Nazi) would be amazing if you teamed up to create an opinion podcast. 100% serious.

It's a place to vent where your peers can understand where you are coming from.

Like I said before, this job isn't for everyone.bots a lot more than the physical part of the job, the mental part crushes many.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's a place to vent where your peers can understand where you are coming from.

Like I said before, this job isn't for everyone.bots a lot more than the physical part of the job, the mental part crushes many.
and hey man that's cool I'm glad you were able to take care of your family and I have a lot of respect for anyone that can put up with this company's bul:censored2: but personally no friend* thank you

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Look.. I feel what you're saying. It's no secret that you have to defend yourself on this site. But if you look at the original post again the dude wrote four sentences. The first was a descriptive statement, the second was a question and the third and fourth were exasperated descriptive statements. He just knows other guys around the country can shed some knowledge on the situation! That's what a lot of guys are doing if you just read behind the lines. It's all good dude!! Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator: