Storming the Capitol

Box Ox

So this is like when you claim there was no fraud, then when presented with facts, you shift the narrative to how it supposedly wasn't "widespread".

Okay.
Carry on leftie.
The facts are indeed in and you've got 1 hard leftist who apparently didn't do much of anything. And @newfie called him the "riot leader". Laughable.

PT Car Washer

He's automatically the "riot leader" because he was the only hard leftist confirmed to have been there among the hundreds/thousands of Trumpees. LOL

"Meet Mister BLM, leader of men and the ringleader of Trumpee rioters!" LOLLLLLLLLL

Was he one of these guys?

'Kill him with his own gun': Police describe facing the mob at the Capitol

"As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone lay on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge.

Then, Fanone, who had just been Tasered several times in the back of the neck, heard something chilling that made him go into survival mode.

"Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun,'" said Fanone, who's been a police officer for almost two decades."

In an interview with CNN, Fanone described his experience fighting a mob of President Donald Trump's supporters who'd invaded the Capitol in an insurrection unheard of in modern American history.
Federal officials have said the details of the violence that come out will be disturbing.

"People are going to be shocked by some of the egregious contact that happened in the Capito
l," acting US Attorney Michael Sherwin said Tuesday in reference to attacks on police officers.
It was just a peaceful protest that got a little out of hand.

Box Ox

So you're still pushing the lie that President Trump incited a riot, even after the facts are coming out that you're wrong.
Mmmmm hmmmm. Sure thing. LOL

1i4zeo.jpg

So you're still pushing the lie that President Trump incited a riot, even after the facts are coming out that you're wrong.

You need to turn off NPR buddy.
How do you prevent a backing accident? Maybe, just maybe, Trump shouldn’t have told them to go to the capital. And to take back your country with strength.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How do you prevent a backing accident? Maybe, just maybe, Trump shouldn’t have told them to go to the capital. And to take back your country with strength.
You not liking President Trump having a rally doesn't mean he incited a riot.

Every time i ask you liberals to quote him inciting a riot, all I get from you people is some version of "orange man bad".

I just searched his speech for the word strength and your quote is not in his speech.
You wanna try again?
It wasn’t a quote, but this is:

“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”

wasn’t hard to find. Do you even know what he said?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”
You have to show strength and you have to be strong.We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
Do you even know what he said?
Yes, and I'm still waiting for you to quote him inciting a riot.