Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It is clear who the facts support, there is no "if." The people voted. Every single state certified that vote. Every single legal challenge was defeated. Those are the facts, on the ground, and that's why you couldn't convince a single court to go along with Donald's last con. Anything beyond that is self-serving speculation, innuendo, and conspiracy.

I will say - I am somewhat impressed you at least recognize a few of his negative qualities.

Then what is your suggestion? What does it take for every level of the judiciary to rule unanimously against Trump, if not for collusion? Why couldn't Trump get the judiciary on board with his election fraud claims?

I don't have to disprove your fantasies. Sorry.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t see the big deal in this still. Bunch of dummies jumped a fence and skuffled with the police and no senators were even scratched by this. The government is investigating a police shooting against that lady and a lot dummies are getting arrested and thrown in a cell.
This is the government backed Trump insurrection? The fascist over throw?
Do you people have any proof of any of this non sense? Please take the man to a court of
Law with these claims.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don’t see the big deal in this still. Bunch of dummies jumped a fence and skuffled with the police and no senators were even scratched by this. The government is investigating a police shooting against that lady and a lot dummies are getting arrested and thrown in a cell.
This is the government backed Trump insurrection? The fascist over throw?
Do you people have any proof of any of this non sense? Please take the man to a court of
Law with these claims.
Prelude to eliminating more civil liberties.

And the dims were worried that Trump was establishing a dictatorship.

Fools.

El Correcto

god is dead

Fools.
In my eyes it’s funny the democrats are getting cold feet about allowing everyone to own rifles and bad ass guns. That’s part of the social contract in this country, it helps keep us great.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Fools.

When the Democrats finally eliminate all civil liberties, it won't be a dictatorship, it'll be a beneficent administrative advisory group designed to help all us foolish commoners who can't self-regulate.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
In my eyes it’s funny the democrats are getting cold feet about allowing everyone to own rifles and bad ass guns. That’s part of the social contract in this country, it helps keep us great.

Far too late for the Dems to control or regulate firearms and they know it. Any guesses on the percentages of Trump voters that were purchasing firearms and ammo before Biden was sworn in. Not including the hand guns and rifles already in their possession.

This rise in crime and violence in most of our big urban cities is no concern to most of middle America as long as they keep it in their designated areas. Once they leave and start reaching the suburbs and the rural areas that will be another story and no one will be crying about it.

“Escape from New York” scenario

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only fantasy here is the one you must create to justify why Trump lost. Get back to me when you win a court case. Till then, you have my sympathies.

I don't know that Trump didn't lose fair and square. This is what happens when shadowy cabals conspire to change election rules, control the flow of information, and prevent election challenges. In the future, what's left of a politically impotent democratic party will point to this moment as the reason everything fell apart for them. Enjoy the "win", while it lasts.

Macbrother

Name one that went to trial? Evidence was never allowed to be introduced into a trial proceeding. The courts punted rather than get involved.
Exactly what kind of "trial" are you expecting? You realize lawsuits like these don't have a 9 man jury, right? Two sides go before a panel of judges and present their case. Evidence is put forward. Your side's claims were rejected. The courts didn't punt. They upheld the law of the land - simple as that.
I don't know that Trump didn't lose fair and square. This is what happens when shadowy cabals conspire to change election rules, control the flow of information, and prevent election challenges. In the future, what's left of a politically impotent democratic party will point to this moment as the reason everything fell apart for them. Enjoy the "win", while it lasts.
You realize that some of the very election rules you're crying about were enacted in states in which Trump won, right? Yet I don't hear you crying about those. In terms of political impotence you should look to your own party - they're the ones that lost the House, the Senate and the Whitehouse.

Don't get him started, he's a broken record for left wing propaganda. Facts are meaningless to him.
Don't speak to me of facts. You have none. Your response to the rulings of the judiciary is "shadowy cabal" - the very definition of an unhinged conspiracy theory. You attacked democrats for years for being "unable to accept" Trump's victory, and you were right to do so. But now look at yourself. Doing the very same thing.

vantexan

Exactly what kind of "trial" are you expecting? You realize lawsuits like these don't have a 9 man jury, right? Two sides go before a panel of judges and present their case. Evidence is put forward. Your side's claims were rejected. The courts didn't punt. They upheld the law of the land - simple as that.

You realize that some of the very election rules you're crying about were enacted in states in which Trump won, right? Yet I don't hear you crying about those. In terms of political impotence you should look to your own party - they're the ones that lost the House, the Senate and the Whitehouse.

Don't speak to me of facts. You have none. Your response to the rulings of the judiciary is "shadowy cabal" - the very definition of an unhinged conspiracy theory. You attacked democrats for years for being "unable to accept" Trump's victory, and you were right to do so. But now look at yourself. Doing the very same thing.
Again, name one of these lawsuits that had a hearing where evidence was introduced and considered?