Storming the Capitol

El Correcto

god is dead
Blah blah (insert penis) blah blah blah.
You people are insufferable.
Blah blah (I’m totally not gay guys I’m just a kuk who lives in a sexless marriage to the only woman that has ever attempted to throw me a crumb of pusillanimous while being disrespected by a teenage girl that means more to my “wife” than I do.) blah blah blah.

Carry on dumb :censored2:.

newfie

"Durrrrrrrrr, he said "peacefully" in the first 20 minutes of his speech so that whole last part that everyone left for the Capitol with doesn't count!"

LOL
durrrr the violent folks got to the capital early and never heard trumps speech. Trump was still speaking a half mile away when they attacked the capital.

the politicians met some unarmed angry protesters.

but dont let facts ruin your narrative.

Last edited:

newfie

Please show me an "unedited" transcript that proves it or point out the time in the video where he says that.

He does say early in the speech:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down."
he said the following .

“Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard,”

for some reason those words do not make me want to attack anyone but maybe you liberals think differently.

vantexan

Blah blah (I’m totally not gay guys I’m just a kuk who lives in a sexless marriage to the only woman that has ever attempted to throw me a crumb of pusillanimous while being disrespected by a teenage girl that means more to my “wife” than I do.) blah blah blah.

Carry on dumb *.
She's 28 by the way, not a teenager. There's something immensely satisfying about you going to such trouble, lol.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
JUST IN - U.S. researcher says he recovered coronavirus data which was deleted from a database.

"Analysis suggests that the sequences that are the focus of the joint WHO-China report are not fully representative of the viruses in Wuhan early in the epidemic."

NIH deleted some data that shows different strains than the ones being focused on by researchers looking for the origin of the virus?

IMG_20210622_181143_745.jpg

Ou812fu

I don’t care. They don’t speak for the fact that black people matter.

Ou812fu

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree with this and it is the basis for my beliefs in Libertarian and Anarchy approaches to governing.

View attachment 341847

This is sociopathic nonsense. It's an obvious and horrifically incorrect attempt to collectivize guilt. It's like a rapist who claims he wouldn't have had to rape his victim if only she had consented, so, really, they share the blame.

Idiot control freaks in the government constantly act in untrustworthy fashion, and the people who don't trust them are at fault?

Idiot lawyers who become idiot judges constantly show deference to power instead of deference to individual liberty, and the people they screw over who don't trust the legal system are at fault?

The media constantly skew reality and even straight up lie to make advertising bucks, and the people who don't trust them are at fault?

Idiots participate in and perpetuate the lunacy, and the people who don't trust them are at fault?

Some people have undermined authority, it's those depraved maniacs who constantly abuse authority and their supporters. Authority is a myth, and never to be trusted in a free society.

bbsam

Staff member
What about this one?
You support double murderers who kill their own daughters and the mother of his children infront of his son?

See this is why your group identity non sense is so stupid compared to viewing people on an individual level. There are some black men out there I wouldn’t piss on fire to put out, there are other’s who opinions I value and have spent hours listening to.
What about what about what about what about blah blah blah blah