Storming the Capitol

vantexan

I don’t care. They don’t speak for the fact that black people matter.
Well of course they do. But you said there wasn't a national organization, just a movement. There is definitely a national organization with that name, and they were and are at the forefront of that movement. They were the catalyst for that movement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well of course they do. But you said there wasn't a national organization, just a movement. There is definitely a national organization with that name, and they were and are at the forefront of that movement. They were the catalyst for that movement.
And they're the ones scamming left wing idiots and American corporations out of millions of dollars.

The Driver

I drive.
If that organization died it wouldn’t kill the philosophy that black lives matter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please
Tell us about the inner workings of this multi level Marxist organization looking to take over the world
Please enlighten us
You mean China?
I don't see what that has to do with BLM other than China is laughing at idiots who fall for that scam... and using BLM talking points in their anti American communist propaganda.

El Correcto

god is dead
Black people matter.
What about this one?
You support double murderers who kill their own daughters and the mother of his children infront of his son?

See this is why your group identity non sense is so stupid compared to viewing people on an individual level. There are some black men out there I wouldn’t piss on fire to put out, there are other’s who opinions I value and have spent hours listening to.

vantexan

If that organization died it wouldn’t kill the philosophy that black lives matter.
Without that organization we wouldn't be discussing whether black lives matter. People got a lot of backlash last year for saying all lives matter. If you're going to make literally everything about race then all you're doing is sowing division.