Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
Read the dates. Scrub...

You lie. Trump had full access to Twitter for the entire afternoon of the 6th. He could’ve stopped them or made an attempt to stop them before it got crazy.

He didn’t. He didn’t because he didn’t want to stop them. They were his people.

Now run along.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You lie. Trump had full access to Twitter for the entire afternoon of the 6th. He could’ve stopped them or made an attempt to stop them before it got crazy.

Now run along.
But but but he’s gonna save our country!
“Why no; I do not care that he failed to drain the swamp, and enabled corporate America to rape and pillage covid time thanks to those hefty tax cuts.”

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Now run along.
Did you not read the article. I didn't lie the article states exactly what happened.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Organized and equipped along the lines of the U.S military, the D.C. Guard’s mission is exclusively federal, as opposed to state Guards, which are allowed under federal law to serve the interests of their respective states under those states’ particular laws.

Under federal law, the president is the commander-in-chief of the D.C. Guard.
Of course, but the C&C is delegated down at least 2 levels from the President. The delegates make the call based on acceptance of recommendation from their staff.

You don't know anymore about the military than what you read on Wikipedia...

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Mr Q, Twitter banned him because of the tweets he made that day of January 6th. Lol
Look at the date and time next to the authors name,"her names in red".
Screenshot_20210803-144722.png

That first paragraph tells you everything. They suspend it, he couldn't communicate after a certain time on Jan 6. He used the white house media platform that day to tell people to leave and go home peacefully.
He couldn't use social media. You guys are so blind it kills me. Not really though, although you need to wake up. Just a little.