Storming the Capitol

Fenris

The investigation may lead to some dark places. It could have been planned at the highest levels.
I have zero respect for trump but the left is insane with their hopes and wishes that they can finally catch him is some grand, evil plan. He isn't smart enough to plan lunch let alone coordinate with multiple layers of LE, etc. to coordinate entrance to the capital. He also isn't smart enough to keep quiet if he had a lackey actually smart enough to do so.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Just out of curiosity, how is one person's speculation the 'truth'? It doesn't seem to make sense as McConnell did not to vote to impeach Trump and the odds of a Michigan state senator having conversations with McConnell on something like this seem non-existent.

Not sure why both sides come up with bull * on this. It was a protest by Trump supporters that turned mildly violent (much less so than the BLM protests), not an insurrection, and political optics probably drove early decision making. Extremely unlikely that either party's leaders were involved with planning or executing the entrance into the capital.
Look up this on you tube. Capitol Police Have Alot Of Questions To Answer

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Insurrection has been downgraded to obstructing a proceeding. Most people have been held pretrial for longer than any sentence they could possibly ever face. Have any of you CNN believers figured anything out yet? If you are afraid of having your face rubbed in how wrong you are, I offer forgiveness, simply confess and repent.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
49729_ueib1aj4ffetppo.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Insurrection has been downgraded to obstructing a proceeding. Most people have been held pretrial for longer than any sentence they could possibly ever face. Have any of you CNN believers figured anything out yet? If you are afraid of having your face rubbed in how wrong you are, I offer forgiveness, simply confess and repent.
We have a tyrannical government that won’t follow the laws