Storming the Capitol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You guys worship trash more than the left worshiped Obama.
I don't believe that even "Mr. trash" as you put it would've left Americans and Afghanistan's stranded in Afghanistan. smh

Chaos in Kabul is worse than fall of Saigon, says last Marine off embassy roof in 1975

The images this week of people desperate to flee their country as a prolonged U.S. military occupation comes to an ignominious end looked familiar to retired Master Gunnery Sgt. Juan Valdez. The 84-year-old veteran was the last Marine off the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Saigon, South Vietnam, in 1975.

Today’s videos of Afghans flocking to Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport as the Taliban seized control of the country’s capitol almost immediately drew comparisons to the fall of Saigon. Some pushed back against the comparison — citing different political contexts domestically — but troops who were there in 1975, such as Valdez, saw history repeating itself.

Even "your" legit news source can't buy him a mulligan. lmao

CNN reported people in Kabul have struggled to reach to airport because the Taliban has established a “gauntlet” for those trying to get there. Despite these reports, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said Thursday people are being let through Taliban checkpoints.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't believe that even "Mr. trash" as you put it would've left Americans and Afghanistan's stranded in Afghanistan. smh
I think he made clear what he was willing to do.

20210821_154412.jpg

Chaos in Kabul is worse than fall of Saigon, says last Marine off embassy roof in 1975

The images this week of people desperate to flee their country as a prolonged U.S. military occupation comes to an ignominious end looked familiar to retired Master Gunnery Sgt. Juan Valdez. The 84-year-old veteran was the last Marine off the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Saigon, South Vietnam, in 1975.

Today’s videos of Afghans flocking to Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport as the Taliban seized control of the country’s capitol almost immediately drew comparisons to the fall of Saigon. Some pushed back against the comparison — citing different political contexts domestically — but troops who were there in 1975, such as Valdez, saw history repeating itself.

Even "your" legit news source can't buy him a mulligan. lmao

CNN reported people in Kabul have struggled to reach to airport because the Taliban has established a “gauntlet” for those trying to get there. Despite these reports, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said Thursday people are being let through Taliban checkpoints.
Conservatives cannot find anyone with class?

floridays

Conservatives cannot find anyone with class?
I'll take

Orange Man/ DeSantis 2024
Because it is the best ticket, and you clowns will explode for added enjoyment.

Not possible that you can outdue your last fraud and Trump voters are going nowhere.

Book it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The problem with a having National Afghan Army was that it was never going to function properly.
What was needed were regional fighting forces.
People tend to fight harder if they are protecting their own families and homes.
Panjshir Valley is a very good example.
It has never been taken over by the Taliban.