Storming the Capitol

watdaflock?

Let’s see what happens with these people…. Will they be hunted down and charged as the people who entered the Capitol on January 6th were? Will they be held in solitary confinement for months and months with no trials while being called insurrectionists?
Were any Congressman's lives in danger at the Interior department? Were they also chanting "hang Mike Pence" at this latest storming?

Trump shows once again he's a crook.
Trump files lawsuit to keep Jan. 6 documents from Congress

watdaflock?

They’re incapable of printing the truth.
OANNmap.jpg

Box Ox

Some context, for those like myself who would have to look this up. Ridiculous:

December 10, 2020

"Social media users have been sharing a map purporting to show that President Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election with 410 Electoral College votes to Joe Biden’s 128, alleging “massive” election fraud. The posts claim that these are the results seen by people in Germany before servers of electronic voting companies, Dominion Voting Systems and Scytl, were “seized.” However, multiple sources, including the federal General Services Administration, Reuters and Fox News have confirmed that Biden won the election by 306 votes to 232. Scytl and Dominion have confirmed that their servers were not seized."

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Some context, for those like myself who would have to look this up. Ridiculous:

December 10, 2020

"Social media users have been sharing a map purporting to show that President Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election with 410 Electoral College votes to Joe Biden’s 128, alleging “massive” election fraud. The posts claim that these are the results seen by people in Germany before servers of electronic voting companies, Dominion Voting Systems and Scytl, were “seized.” However, multiple sources, including the federal General Services Administration, Reuters and Fox News have confirmed that Biden won the election by 306 votes to 232. Scytl and Dominion have confirmed that their servers were not seized."

Why isn't this bonfire of facts not in front of the Supreme Court right now?

Oh, right, its horse manure.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I’m not a hard leftist. You have me confused.
I'd take being called a hard leftist over a dirtbag treasonous insurrectionist violent cop killing white supremist any day of the week.

This country was created by hard leftist who broke away from the old line royalist conservative tories.

Wear the label with pride. Much like wearing the label of ANTIFA...anti-fascist.

zdtfvf6ema161.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Were any Congressman's lives in danger at the Interior department? Were they also chanting "hang Mike Pence" at this latest storming?

Trump shows once again he's a crook.
Trump files lawsuit to keep Jan. 6 documents from Congress
Did any of them shoot a bunch of congressmen like the Bernie Sanders supporter? Did any of them bomb the Capitol building like the leftist that Clinton pardoned? Did they burn loot and murder during hundreds of violent riots across the country like the BLM animals?

Box Ox

Now available on HBO Max. :)

"Four Hours At The Capitol, a harrowing and immersive chronicle of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, features never-before-seen footage and vivid first-hand accounts from lawmakers, staffers, police officers, protesters, and rioters who stormed the Capitol building. The HBO Original documentary premieres October 20 at 9PM on HBO Max."

Exactly. Anyone could’ve beat trump. Literally.

He'd beat Biden like a drum if the Presidential election were held today. The Democrats have fully shown everyone their cards since the election and their plummeting poll numbers show what the American people think about it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now available on HBO Max. :)

"Four Hours At The Capitol, a harrowing and immersive chronicle of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, features never-before-seen footage and vivid first-hand accounts from lawmakers, staffers, police officers, protesters, and rioters who stormed the Capitol building. The HBO Original documentary premieres October 20 at 9PM on HBO Max."
Where's the other 13,600 hours?
Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over?

Box Ox

Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over?

I'll see if it's included. I'm sure it's a perfectly balanced, unbiased, objective HBO documentary that's based on @bmwmc 's "just the facts" philosophy. :)

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
"Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over?"

Is that what you see from the mountains of video available from news networks, cell phones, or other media? This is why your side of false rationalization are destined for the ash bin of history. Post your videos of "helping little old ladies" and I'll KEEP posting what are actual and REAL VIDEOS OF THAT DAY.

Your fictionsit stories do nothing but aid and abet treasonist insurrectionist period.
Start showing some fact or start admitting your a racist white supremacist, or stooge of the same, selling themselves as some middle American moderate. Make your case or continue selling your lying anti-American anti-democratic Fascist propaganda andI'll keep calling you out for it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over?"

Is that what you see from the mountains of video available from news networks, cell phones, or other media?
No, that's my point you stable genius.

There are in fact Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over.

You don't see them on the garbage media that gullible people like you have been brainwashed by.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
No, that's my point you stable genius.

There are in fact Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over.

You don't see them on the garbage media that gullible people like you have been brainwashed by.
Where are your facts (video's)? I posted mine!
Traitor!