Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll see if it's included. I'm sure it's a perfectly balanced, unbiased, objective HBO documentary that's based on @bmwmc 's "just the facts" philosophy. :)
Democrats charge this guy with "forcible entry".

Then they try to block the release of the video showing him peacefully walking in an open door as Capitol police stand there waving and talking with the protestors.

Seriously evil Democrats persecuting political dissidents....
Over the objection of Joe Biden’s Justice Department, a lengthy video clip showing U.S. Capitol Police allowing hundreds of people into the building on the afternoon of January 6 has been released to the public.

At the start of the video, one officer held open the interior door that accesses the Capitol Rotunda, a space between the House and Senate wings. Nordean’s lawyer said his client is recorded entering the building, with the consent of police, between 2:37 p.m. and 2:38 p.m..

Nordean is accused of “forcibly” entering the building.

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats charge this guy with "forcible entry".

Then they try to block the release of the video showing him peacefully walking in an open door as Capitol police stand there waving and talking with the protestors.

Seriously evil Democrats persecuting political dissidents....
Over the objection of Joe Biden’s Justice Department, a lengthy video clip showing U.S. Capitol Police allowing hundreds of people into the building on the afternoon of January 6 has been released to the public.

At the start of the video, one officer held open the interior door that accesses the Capitol Rotunda, a space between the House and Senate wings. Nordean’s lawyer said his client is recorded entering the building, with the consent of police, between 2:37 p.m. and 2:38 p.m..

Nordean is accused of “forcibly” entering the building.

@Box Ox call HBO, I got an idea for a sequel.

Sportello

Where's the other 13,600 hours?
Videos of police opening barricades, holding doors, waving at people walking in, and helping little old ladies out the door when the protest was over?
Officers being charged for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Officers being charged for that.

Okay then all the people charged should be released....

"The recording confirms what Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) detailed in a letter to Yogananda Pittman, the former acting head of the Capitol Police, sent in June. Johnson, one of the few members of Congress with access to the secret recordings, estimated 309 protesters entered the building at the upper west terrace without resistance from Capitol Police."

upsgrunt

"suspended with pay". That'll show 'em!
I'd like a job that disciplines like that, when there is video evidence of my wrongdoing. Name another job besides the US government that punishes someone with a free paid vacation.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Did you see that the DC Police (as opposed to the Stassi, er, Capitol Police) investigation found the shooting was unjustified?
It’s buried.
“People” like this probably shouldn’t be given weapons.
They don’t respect life.
They easily panic and cannot see a way out.
It’s in their DNA.

vantexan

I'd take being called a hard leftist over a dirtbag treasonous insurrectionist violent cop killing white supremist any day of the week.

This country was created by hard leftist who broke away from the old line royalist conservative tories.

Wear the label with pride. Much like wearing the label of ANTIFA...anti-fascist.

View attachment 356788
The Left has become today's King George III. Raising taxes. Government overreach. Forced compliance with ridiculous edicts. Treating Americans as second class citizens.

watdaflock?

Did any of them shoot a bunch of congressmen like the Bernie Sanders supporter? Did any of them bomb the Capitol building like the leftist that Clinton pardoned? Did they burn loot and murder during hundreds of violent riots across the country like the BLM animals?
Typical trumplican deflection. Well done.

El Correcto

god is dead
How exactly was it rigged? Because Donny lost?
Sorry you’re uninformed. Look at what democrats did on state and national levels to introduce unsecure systems of voting in the name of covid 19 safety, some in an unconstitutional manner, see Clarence Thomas dissent over the rejection of the Pennsylvania case they refused to hear..
Look at how the media treated Biden who wouldn’t even answer wether or not he would pack the Supreme Court to ram through an unconstitutional agenda.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry you’re uninformed. Look at what democrats did on state and national levels to introduce unsecure systems of voting in the name of covid 19 safety, some in an unconstitutional manner, see Clarence Thomas dissent over the rejection of the Pennsylvania case they refused to hear..
Look at how the media treated Biden who wouldn’t even answer wether or not he would pack the Supreme Court to ram through an unconstitutional agenda.

Don't forget the 70,000 anomalous ballots in Maricopa county, the law suit to prevent an audit (which should be automatic if the results of a free an fair election were challenged) to begin with, the wiping of data from the voting machines before handing them over to auditors, and the fighting tooth and nail to prevent signature matches. Interesting how democrats don't want signature matches done in "free and fair" elections, but demand them on recall petitions (*cough* *cough* Newsom *cough*). Nobody can really believe anything democrats say anymore, because they'd have to believe many contradictory things are all equally true at the same time.

PT Car Washer

Don't forget the 70,000 anomalous ballots in Maricopa county, the law suit to prevent an audit (which should be automatic if the results of a free an fair election were challenged) to begin with, the wiping of data from the voting machines before handing them over to auditors, and the fighting tooth and nail to prevent signature matches. Interesting how democrats don't want signature matches done in "free and fair" elections, but demand them on recall petitions (*cough* *cough* Newsom *cough*). Nobody can really believe anything democrats say anymore, because they'd have to believe many contradictory things are all equally true at the same time.
I agree with trump. Republicans should boycott the next election. That'll show them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree with trump. Republicans should boycott the next election. That'll show them.

Biden still wouldn't get re-elected, the Senate would still switch to a Republican veto-proof majority, and the democrats in the house will shrink to a true minority, around 2%. That's how great Brandon is doing. The only hope the commies will have of preventing the return of liberty to our country are the RINO's, but the people are getting wise to their chicanery as well.

Every Democrat could boycott an election, and their side would still get millions of votes. And not from independents or republicans either. Lol.