Storming the Capitol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's B.S. It was secure.
As for the case they refused to hear, it's hilarious the Supreme Court refused, considering most of them were picked by Trump, himself.

"The high court formally dismissed a range of suits filed by Donald Trump and his allies in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Arizona — all states won by Democrat Joe Biden.
The case about deadlines for receiving mail-in ballots was different, though. Three justices — Clarence Thomas, Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch — said it deserved the court’s attention, even though the number of votes at issue would not call into question Biden’s victory."

In other words, it wouldn't have mattered.

It’s Official: The Election Was Secure
'No Evidence' Election Was Compromised, Cybersecurity Agency Says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d3e8ac-7520-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html

Hope this helps
BS

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

images (5).jpeg

fishtm2001

"You can be impressed with Rice’s capacity for contortionism. On the one hand there she was telling the folks at The View that she cried when she witnessed the events of January 6 and reaffirming that “I don’t know how much more strongly I can say what happened on Jan. 6 was wrong.” But on the other hand, even as she insisted that institutions need to be protected, she also urged that now is the time for lawmakers to “move ahead and deal with the American people’s issues.” The institutions—and all the assorted vulnerable people who rely on them—will apparently have to fend for themselves. The rank hypocrisy of the move forward dammit contingent of the GOP is hardly limited to Trumpism—the writer Gore Vidal famously wrote in 2004 that “happily for the busy lunatics who rule over us, we are permanently the United States of Amnesia. We learn nothing because we remember nothing.”

Dahlia Lithwick