Storming the Capitol

Let’s see what happens with these people…. Will they be hunted down and charged as the people who entered the Capitol on January 6th were? Will they be held in solitary confinement for months and months with no trials while being called insurrectionists?
Obviously not

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Let’s see what happens with these people…. Will they be hunted down and charged as the people who entered the Capitol on January 6th were? Will they be held in solitary confinement for months and months with no trials while being called insurrectionists?

Why would the government arrest people who are acting under orders from, and sponsored by, their masters at the WEF and CFR?

Faux news. Now there's an unbiased news source. LOL

El Correcto

god is dead

How many unarmed women were shot dead?
Did someone invite them in and open the doors for them?
Kamala bail money incoming.

rickyb

Well obama authorized indefinite detention when occupy wall st came to power.

Its just the worst aspects of empire being used againdt their domestic populations which is what all empires do.

Trump tried a coup on jan 6 but was 2 inept. the next guy may b more competent...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Trump tried a coup on jan 6 but was 2 inept. the next guy may b more competent...
I really try not to respond to your posts but this statement is so stupid I can’t help myself. First of all, how do you stage a coup with no weapons? Secondly, you realize he was President on January 6, right? Whyyy would he stage a coup against the government while he’s President???

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

MAKAVELI

I really try not to respond to your posts but this statement is so stupid I can’t help myself. First of all, how do you stage a coup with no weapons? Secondly, you realize he was President on January 6, right? Whyyy would he stage a coup against the government while he’s President???
The coup was trying to stop the certification of the election. Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence! Ttku.....lol