Strange Quirks

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Saw this on another site I am a member of and thought it would be interesting to ask here.

Do you have any strange quirks?

Every time I use a crosswalk I hit the button 3 times. Once because I need to cross, a second time because I'm impatient, and a third time because I'm afraid the second push cancelled out the first.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're messed up (on topic)
image.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Saw this on another site I am a member of and thought it would be interesting to ask here.

Every time I use a crosswalk I hit the button 3 times. Once because I need to cross, a second time because I'm impatient, and a third time because I'm afraid the second push cancelled out the first.

One of my pet peeves are people who push the crosswalk button and then don't bother to wait for the light to change before crossing. I then end up sitting there waiting for the light to change while they are halfway down the street.

Future

Victory Ride

They allow you on another site?