Strange things we do as drivers?

scooter4me

Last year during my first peak, I had a late night and was getting home around 11. I pulled around my cul de sac and parked in front of my house instead of in the driveway.

clean hairy

I know some drivers worked their area during the strike of 97 delivering Pizzas and were putting the regular delvery drivers to shame!
I wonder if any knocked, rang the bell, and left the pizza on the front step forgetting to collect payment.
I heard our drivers made killer tips during that time, and it sure surprised their regular customers to have their Pizza delivered by the UPS driver!

onehandsolo

Once years ago when I lived alone. I got up on Saturday morning, eat breakfast, put on my browns and walked out the door to go to work. I looked around saw some kids playing realized it was Saturday. Went back inside got undressed and went back to sleep.

Packmule

I will start.

Got back to truck and saw in DIAD that I had another piece for that stop. Got more than a little mad and gave the finger to the parcel!
I Do this at least once a day. For the life of me I cannot remember to check the piece count at EVERY stop. Usually this happens at the longer walks. And I paint the air blue!

brown metal coffin

Try to start my personal vehicle with key fob and panic when I can't find it. Also getting so upset with myself that I am going to end up on the seat belt report when I don't have it on for a minute or so when backing out of my driveway.

AZ Retired

allegedly went "Brett Favre" with his cell.
Walk through the mall and tell your wife what every third persons last name is and where they work.
Had jury duty once and was in a large room with about a hundred people, all waiting to see if we had to serve. I noticed that I recognized about 5 people from the routes that I had been swinging (utility driver) on.

BrownThunder

Peeing into bottles behind the bulkhead door is probably the strongest thing I've done so far. It's funny because it's totally normal now. I even do it at home... Ya know... For practice

Packmule

After dumping off a large bulk stop that really pipes up the truck, I'm occasionally known to kick my heels back like a little dog that just took a healthy dump. Metaphors ya know.

wayfair

swollen member
Even after being retired for a hundred years I still back into parking spaces where its allowed. I just can't seem to "move on".

Parents had a 1988 ford extended cab log bed pickup, you better back it in a parking spot or you'd never get out!!