Strange twist to on going qualifying issue

BUCN85

I also qualified in 2 different centers. Started in one center, 3 weeks later moved back to my home center. In the 1st center, they were very, very short on drivers and I had a basic core area I delivered in the 1st 4 sections, the last 4 sections were different pretty much every day. This was years before EDD/PAS.

To me, you sound like a whiner that may not qualify and is looking for the easy way in. Maybe quit whining, put your head down and get the job done.
Furtherest thing from it. I am just trying to get information staright from what several people are telling me. Qualifying on the new route I am being put on shouldn't be a problem even in the 13 days I have to do it. I just like to get facts straight

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Where in the contract language is this stated. I just looked at the central region and ohio supplement and couldnt find anything regarding route change while qualifying.
I don't believe there is language for you to auto qualify, but would give your BA ammunition to protest your disqualifying. Make the company extend or start over your qualifying period.
I don't think that rule is in the contract. Its more of a past practice issue.

If they disqualify you....

This is what (information) you need, for an effective argument. :wink2:

Your BA and Steward can handle the rest.

-Bug-

BUCN85

I find it very odd how 3 drivers told me this situation should be an auto qualify yet I asked the on road and even my BA but they don't know. If my BA doesn't know how exactly do I go about bringing this to the attention of whomever. I'm guessing the center manager when not even my BA knows. I would just like to know I'm good to go to take less stress off me trying to qualify on a new route in only 15 days. Not whining. Just saying

BUCN85

No, you are totally whining.
No i need to figure this out more so for my wife's work situation and our new baby. If I know I'm already qualified it cAn help her let her job know her situation with in the next 2 weeks

barnyard

KTM rider
I am serious.

We had a guy in his 30 days crying about something in the locker room that he said he was going to grieve. Pretty much every one in the locker room told him he had no grievance and he should just concentrate on qualifying.

He complained some more, this time a supe heard it. He was DQd at day 28.

You need to tread lightly if you are serious about being FT.

BUCN85

I am serious.

We had a guy in his 30 days crying about something in the locker room that he said he was going to grieve. Pretty much every one in the locker room told him he had no grievance and he should just concentrate on qualifying.

Your missing what I'm saying. I'm not complaining about this new route. I just would like to know to take some pressure off. Also this whole thing was brought up to me by another driver and I'm trying to see if there's any truth I told him the situation and he said. Well at least ur automaticity qualified

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I am serious.

Unfortunately barnyard is right , there is nothing in contract to help you on this, they can dq you for anything, just pretend to be a company yes man, runner gunner, for your 30 days, then your golden and your in.