Stray bullet.

tomuchdrama

One of r feeder drivers had his back window blown out by a stray bullet in chi-town as he was leaving the rail yard.Bullet hole came within inches of his head.Me thinks i would need afew days off after that.This was reported to police who had a so what,happens all the time.Driver is doing fine.:surprised:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The driver will probably be charged with the window being shattered because they didn't follow the 10 point gangster commentary....1. Keep one carlength between you and the gansta....2. Look left right left before running from stray bullets 3. Count 123 before starting to move vehicle if trying to get car jacked 6. Scan steering wheels of parked lowriders with reefer smoke cloud in vehicle 10. Most important never make eye to eye contact!!!!

whiskey

One of r feeder drivers had his back window blown out by a stray bullet in chi-town as he was leaving the rail yard.Bullet hole came within inches of his head.Me thinks i would need afew days off after that.This was reported to police who had a so what,happens all the time.Driver is doing fine.:surprised:

I think the bids for feeders go up every week. If I were him, I would take a geographical cure ASAP, since I have a strong allergy to lead. But alas, I'm not old enough to be in feeders.

menotyou

bella amicizia
A warning letter is already in the mail.

Had he been killed(God forbid), can you imagine if they still wrote him up? Why do I believe I am not the only one thinking this? 4 years ago, I wouldn't have. Sad.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You wern't hurt right !! So whats the problem,,keep going. Just get the load back here and we will call the cops later,its a hot load you know!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
O.T. as far as not being about UPS......but, we had a freeway sniper problem here shooting out the back windows of SUVs on the I-15 (going to Vegas road). Our Tahoe rear window was shot out, scared the hell out of us and really made us jump. That window has all the wires in it for the defroster.....what a mess. Thank goodness it was only a BB gun. Hundreds of folks were victims. Don't know it he/she was ever caught.

Curious also. In sleepers, we got sent to Cicero a few times then T.O. out to Palatine thru Cicero up to 290. Scary chit.

Geez you big girl. That`s the Disneyland of areas. If you want scary run on down to Conrail at 63rd and State. In the good old days the crackheads would take target practice at you from the Cabrini Green towers.

2Slow

I've been to the yard off Cicero, I didn't think it looked that bad. I've been in worse areas than that in Indy.
Even when I took a wrong turn pulling doubles and went a couple of miles through unknown neighborhoods, I didn't see anything that bad.
That said, you could run into a nut anywhere. I know a guy whose package car took a bb in Westfield, not much there but rich folk and farmers.