Stressed

What a day I had. I'm in my 30 day packet on day 9. Doing a 160 stop with mainly buisness. Alot of bulk pick ups. Like 2 pallets at 2 stops normally. I'm currently averaging just over 17 stops an hr. My sup is driving me crazy though. Always calling or sending messages over the Diad every your then asking why I'm 2 hrs over. Ummm cuz you keep calling and messaging me. I need to improve in the back of the car some o know that. Why did you break trace? Umm because my car was bricked out and I need to clear the middle out so I can organize. Every day my numbers are better but he makes it seem like it's never enough. The 2 other sups say I'm doing great but it's never enough for him. Then going over my review tonight he says if I cant hit scratch I'm the next week then it probably wont be looking good. I'm the best one of the 3 trainees as far as numbers and have the hardest training route. I really like the job but this one guy just rattles me everytime he calls. I cant wait for my normal sup to come back from vacation lol

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I apologize for your managements harassment towards you , it happens to a lot of new drivers. Just do the best you can and tell your boss you cannot be efficient when leaving the building so late.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO TURN DOWN DRIVERS UPS !!! THE HERD IS GETTING THIN
✊🧔

542thruNthru

What a day I had. I'm in my 30 day packet on day 9. Doing a 160 stop with mainly buisness. Alot of bulk pick ups. Like 2 pallets at 2 stops normally. I'm currently averaging just over 17 stops an hr. My sup is driving me crazy though. Always calling or sending messages over the Diad every your then asking why I'm 2 hrs over. Ummm cuz you keep calling and messaging me. I need to improve in the back of the car some o know that. Why did you break trace? Umm because my car was bricked out and I need to clear the middle out so I can organize. Every day my numbers are better but he makes it seem like it's never enough. The 2 other sups say I'm doing great but it's never enough for him. Then going over my review tonight he says if I cant hit scratch I'm the next week then it probably wont be looking good. I'm the best one of the 3 trainees as far as numbers and have the hardest training route. I really like the job but this one guy just rattles me everytime he calls. I cant wait for my normal sup to come back from vacation lol
It's hard. Come in as early as possible and help load your truck if you have to. Do what you have to do to pass. Once you do start doing things by the book. Good luck. Just know the deck is stacked against you. Try and keep a positive attitude.

It's hard. Come in as early as possible and help load your truck if you have to. Do what you have to do to pass. Once you do start doing things by the book. Good luck. Just know the deck is stacked against you. Try and keep a positive attitude.
Thanks. I've been coming in an hr early to arrange my 1 through 4 thousands before they slam the middle out. I'm only taking a 15 while on road just to sort the back and shove some sustenance in my gullet while in the process. And taking my remaining 30 back at the building

542thruNthru

Thanks. I've been coming in an hr early to arrange my 1 through 4 thousands before they slam the middle out. I'm only taking a 15 while on road just to sort the back and shove some sustenance in my gullet while in the process. And taking my remaining 30 back at the building
Take your thirty on route and sort the whole thing so that it's perfect. The less you're in the back the better. Talk to your pick ups and get friendly. Get phone numbers so you can call and see if they even need you to show up. So that you can just drive by stop and stop complete and move on. That's if the picks ups are friendly.

542thruNthru

Make sure your down time is productive. Taking a 30 while sitting at the building is wasted time during qualification. If you have to take it you might as well take it on route and make it mean something.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You can save a lot of time by peeing into bottles

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Skip the break buddy , start running
✊🧔

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I apologize for your managements harassment towards you , it happens to a lot of new drivers. Just do the best you can and tell your boss you cannot be efficient when leaving the building so late.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO TURN DOWN DRIVERS UPS !!! THE HERD IS GETTING THIN
✊🧔
Will this driver become a ....?

trickpony1

Take your thirty on route and sort the whole thing so that it's perfect. The less you're in the back the better. Talk to your pick ups and get friendly. Get phone numbers so you can call and see if they even need you to show up. So that you can just drive by stop and stop complete and move on. That's if the picks ups are friendly.
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
It only takes one misunderstanding and the driver will get the blame and get DQ'ed.

Reality helping.