Stressed

rustys954rr

Do you know how to record over 70’s . It adds a few seconds to deliver allowance. Also get a signature every possible time .
Can we do that with DIAD 6? They took that option out of 5 a while back and so far on 6 everything that's over 70 has had the mark. My real concern was the seemingly loss of the floor option on 6.

pkgdriver

Can we do that with DIAD 6? They took that option out of 5 a while back and so far on 6 everything that's over 70 has had the mark. My real concern was the seemingly loss of the floor option on 6.
I dont have any concern about the floor option. Why should I? It does not give any more time allowance.

542thruNthru

We were told it gave us an extra allowance for buildings up to 4 floors.
It doesn't. Hell you could put 10th floor and your numbers would look the same.

The only time it would have helped is when they were doing your virtual time study. That's come and gone. Everything on your route has a designated time allowance already.

nWo

What a day I had. I'm in my 30 day packet on day 9. Doing a 160 stop with mainly buisness. Alot of bulk pick ups. Like 2 pallets at 2 stops normally. I'm currently averaging just over 17 stops an hr. My sup is driving me crazy though. Always calling or sending messages over the Diad every your then asking why I'm 2 hrs over. Ummm cuz you keep calling and messaging me. I need to improve in the back of the car some o know that. Why did you break trace? Umm because my car was bricked out and I need to clear the middle out so I can organize. Every day my numbers are better but he makes it seem like it's never enough. The 2 other sups say I'm doing great but it's never enough for him. Then going over my review tonight he says if I cant hit scratch I'm the next week then it probably wont be looking good. I'm the best one of the 3 trainees as far as numbers and have the hardest training route. I really like the job but this one guy just rattles me everytime he calls. I cant wait for my normal sup to come back from vacation lol

Were you pt before driving? Preloader? Unloader?

TopsyKrets

$41.51
My on road used to love me. I would skip my lunch, DR businesses after 5 (throw em over the gate as he’d say), forge signatures, speed, run stop signs, etc. And then tell him yes I’ll go get 30 stops off another driver, and yes I’ll do his pickups too. And be done by 5:30… looking back, those were very stupid things to do. I was so obsessed with making him happy. Til I really realized I couldn’t… been a free man ever since. No longer a slave to their numbers and his psychotic wishes. I really think every driver has to learn this. The seasoned guys would always say “you need to slow down. You need to slow down.” But I needed to learn for myself. I’m just glad I never got fired for some of the things I did… because I easily could have

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What a day I had. I'm in my 30 day packet on day 9. Doing a 160 stop with mainly buisness. Alot of bulk pick ups. Like 2 pallets at 2 stops normally. I'm currently averaging just over 17 stops an hr. My sup is driving me crazy though. Always calling or sending messages over the Diad every your then asking why I'm 2 hrs over. Ummm cuz you keep calling and messaging me. I need to improve in the back of the car some o know that. Why did you break trace? Umm because my car was bricked out and I need to clear the middle out so I can organize. Every day my numbers are better but he makes it seem like it's never enough. The 2 other sups say I'm doing great but it's never enough for him. Then going over my review tonight he says if I cant hit scratch I'm the next week then it probably wont be looking good. I'm the best one of the 3 trainees as far as numbers and have the hardest training route. I really like the job but this one guy just rattles me everytime he calls. I cant wait for my normal sup to come back from vacation lol
get used to it. it will never end.

not exaggerating.

quit now while you're ahead

Steamer

Do as you are told. Kiss ass. Use methods. Sort your car down during lunch? Yes it sucks. But do it for the first 30 days. Set out 5-10 stops down the floor 3 times a day clocked out. When the minute switches over to the new minute clock in and go. It gives you an entire 60 seconds to get to the next stop. Make sure you never scan clocked out. They can see it. Not even in that minute you clocked back in. Wait until it flips to the next minute. Then go go go. But think safety first. Don't get hurt, and don't have any accidents in the first 30 days. Sometimes luck has to be in your favor too. Drive safe as hell. Safety is still #1. Good luck.

Can you do it legit? Maybe. But most don't qualify trying to do it legitimately.