Stretch those Socks!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I see a snake better go cower in the corner.
I tried to squirt it with the hose, thing got pizzed and charged at me. I kept knocking it away with a jet stream of water to its head, but it finally coiled around the hose, that's when I threw the hose and ran around screaming. Lmfao. All true.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'd try and lose a lb or 80 if socks are pinching off your circulation.
Actually what could be the cause of it is the sock sizes that he has are to small. I have a 14 inch foot. If I have the right size ups socks, it's great, love the socks. Where I've run into a problem is our center gets safety money that needs to be spent. So I haven't actually had to pay for socks in like three years. We are getting socks a lot. If you are one of the last ones to get them and you get a size like say 8, they are pretty tight. I'm not obese they really are tight. I'd post a pic as I'm in my bare feet dropping a deuce, but I lost my picture posting privileges. I can do it in a DM though. So while making a BM I'll shoot you a DM.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I tried to squirt it with the hose, thing got pizzed and charged at me. I kept knocking it away with a jet stream of water to its head, but it finally coiled around the hose, that's when I threw the hose and ran around screaming. Lmfao. All true.
Omg. You not have a shovel or a hoe?

Cut its head off.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_5257.JPG

P

pickup

Hey, I know.

I'm glad you know me better than I know myself.

You must be the resident know-it-all at your center.

If you are not sure if you are a know-it-all, one of the symptoms is that there is a sudden hush of conversation when you enter a room.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm glad you know me better than I know myself.

You must be the resident know-it-all at your center.

If you are not sure if you are a know-it-all, one of the symptoms is that there is a sudden hush of conversation when you enter a room.
Relax dude. Have a little fun.