Stretch those Socks!

Richard Cranium

Yes!!, another thread about UPS socks.

The current regime I am under has decided to enforce the rule about wearing them when wearing shorts. So knowing where and when to pick my battles, I have been complying.

However I quickly noticed how tight they were around the ankles or calves. (depending on which ones you wear) and how tired my feet were after my day of work.

I tried stretching the hole manually but the socks are of good quality and my efforts availed me no results.

I then decided to do something else. After washing them , instead of putting them in the dryer, I "put them on" a circular tube that just happened to be holding clorox wipes(no importance regarding what was in the tube).

Anyway the tube is about 4 and 1/2 inches in diameter and I came back two days later when they were definitely dry and then put them on for another work day.

Success! I stretched them out permanently and my feetsies are no longer tired from pinched circulation.

I post this tale for those who suffer from the same situation and offer a possible solution.
Be a Man! Go barefoot

Future

Victory Ride
I think u know the answer
They seem 2 be under used lately
IMG_3916.JPG

The Driver

I drive.
My socks have so many holes in them I have to wear a smaller white sock under them.Just don't feel like dishing out $37.00 more dollars for a 6 pack.

I knew a driver that would do that. The only part left of the UPS sock at that point was the ankle. Rest was the white sock underneath. I laughed about it all day.