Strike authorization vote for 705

New Englander

NE you were a little slow on the comeback. I've already counted the points and placed the trophy on my mantlepiece. Thanks for playing.

Didn't realize it was a game.

Though as usual, try to divert the fact that you screwed up.

Honestly....if your going to call someones intelligence into question. You could at the very least make sure your spelling is dead on. If not...it makes you look like the idiot.

It was a nice try though.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Originally Posted by tieguy
Tie i understand its hard for you to believe that your being out done by a single mind but its true.
Red I know this is hard to understand but I'm not in a competition here. I state my opinions , you're free to disagree but you and your henchmen act like the world will end if you actually have to consider a different concept from what the union has beat into your heads.

Hey Tie, how you decide which day it a competition and which day it isn't. I know, when ever you think you won, then it's a competition. Like today when you place trophies on your cyber-mantle. I guess you must have been losing this day.

tieguy

Banned
Didn't realize it was a game.

Though as usual, try to divert the fact that you screwed up.

Honestly....if your going to call someones intelligence into question. You could at the very least make sure your spelling is dead on. If not...it makes you look like the idiot.

It was a nice try though.

Actually I'm laughing my but off at ya. You are trying to follow me around and break bad with the management guy and you just keep making a fool of yourself.

its a shame cause I can see you're trying really hard. You want this so bad to restore your fragile little ego. And all you get is your but kicked.

Its ok. I see one of you about every three months or so try the same crap. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson before I embarass you too much.

Ta ta for now got to go dust my trophy.

drewed

Shankman
Actually I'm laughing my but off at ya. You are trying to follow me around and break bad with the management guy and you just keep making a fool of yourself.

its a shame cause I can see you're trying really hard. You want this so bad to restore your fragile little ego. And all you get is your but kicked.

Its ok. I see one of you about every three months or so try the same crap. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson before I embarass you too much.

so what do you use, a feather duster? do you have to polish them at all? i figure something like pledge will make it all streaky and not worth having.

but in a completely unrelated topic, has anyone ever thought UPS was behind the Jimmy Hoffa disappearance? I mean contract talks were coming up........ lol

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just got word that we lost a true value warehouse account today. Several trailers a day of volume just gone. I can only wonder how many more accounts will start transferrring volume to fedex. The fedex reps are running with this and stealing our (ups) work.

I would like to ask drivers not to talk to their customers about this for at least another week or so, there was another rumor that uline was switching carriers and from my understanding this is a very large acoount. There might come a time when we should give our customers a heads up but 3 weeks out is not it. Imo

These posters were put up at the building today. I`m really feeling good about this contract!

compromise.jpg

New Englander

Lol...yeah okay Tie. Isn't embarass spelled embarrass? I've never said I was the smartest cookie on here. Though if I'm going to call someone out on it. I do try and spell check!

Just a tip for the future.

dillweed

Whatever Tie. You just keep toeing the line and speaking your brainwashed corporate drivel. I'm guessing you enjoy this forum in order to do what you wish you could do all day at work, speak your mind. I watch all the supervisors in my building thinking one thing and then doing whatever the faceless email/conference call boss tells them to do.

Stay strong 705! You are only different from the rest of the nation because you had the stones to vote no on a bad contract.

Thank goodness someone else knows the word "drivel". I've seen it called dribble :happy-very: and also been asked what "drivel" meant when I used it.

tieguy

Banned
Lol...yeah okay Tie. Isn't embarass spelled embarrass? I've never said I was the smartest cookie on here. Though if I'm going to call someone out on it. I do try and spell check!

Just a tip for the future.

Once the manigmant stallkeir is beatn into submisshun he desparlatlay grasps to spellin airrors hopein for anything he kin gwasp on two.

A few more spelling errors to amuse you my stalker friend.

New Englander

Once the manigmant stallkeir is beatn into submisshun he desparlatlay grasps to spellin airrors hopein for anything he kin gwasp on two.

A few more spelling errors to amuse you my stalker friend.

Yeah.....that must be it.
Fact of the matter is that you were the one essentially calling us stupid. Yet in your own posting you can't seem to grasp simple spelling.

My god....lol

tieguy

Banned
Yeah.....that must be it.
Fact of the matter is that you were the one essentially calling us stupid. Yet in your own posting you can't seem to grasp simple spelling.

My god....lol

Essentially calling you stupid ? Or did I call you stupid? How do you essentially call someone stupid? Who is the "us" you are now desperately trying to pull into the conversation to save you from further embarrassment? Can't you bully teamsters ever fight a battle alone without calling "us" into the conversation?

figure I reckon it might happen. ( how's that for an essential probability statement?)

Mike Hawk

Tie quote from the other 705 thread. lol
Red I know this is hard to understand but I'm not in a competition here. I state my opinions , you're free to disagree but you and your henchmen act like the world will end if you actually have to consider a different concept from what the union has beat into your heads.

NE you were a little slow on the comeback. I've already counted the points and placed the trophy on my mantlepiece. Thanks for playing.