Teamsters Local 705 Election

CACH THIS

The message was left as a voice mail. A driver from Addison called me to tell me. He couldn't believe it. He's going to get me the phone bill record. Unfortunately he erased the message not thinking anything about it. Do all the slates have the capacity to phone bank?

The message was left as a voice mail. A driver from Addison called me to tell me. He couldn't believe it. He's going to get me the phone bill record. Unfortunately he erased the message not thinking anything about it. Do all the slates have the capacity to phone bank?

You don`t know how to campaign your slate yet you think you can run our local. Swing and a miss,Mikey,swing and a miss.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Mikey, your are aware that there are 10 UPS buildings in this local that have members that vote. Keep spending your time at Westmont and Cach. While Franklin Park, Bedford, Addison, Palatine, Northbrook, waukegan and others all vote for Steve.

Look forwarding to watching you on Dec 5th while we count the ballots, look me up I will sit at the same table with you.

Mikey, your are aware that there are 10 UPS buildings in this local that have members that vote. Keep spending your time at Westmont and Cach. While Franklin Park, Bedford, Addison, Palatine, Northbrook, waukegan and others all vote for Steve.

Look forwarding to watching you on Dec 5th while we count the ballots, look me up I will sit at the same table with you.

Mike will be the one sleeping instead of counting.

illiana

Thats not true, you can't speak for all those buildings.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Thats not true, you can't speak for all those buildings.
Ok, pleae tell me which building out of what I named will vote against Steve? It is true, no one has even campaigned at most of these buildings. TFC spent 45 minutes at Palatine, but did not show up until 755am. No one has been to North Brook, Waukegan, and I forgot to mention Ohare also. They showed up at Addison, once and Franklin twice. None of the Twilight's where even campaigned at. Yet we have been to all of these buildings more than 3 times, plus the job that we have done over the last 6 years.

Steve wins in a landslide! Care to wager?

CACH THIS

I see the desperation continues in the Steve Pocztowski camp. All day out at CACH on friday badgering people yet again like a beggar needing a coin. Trying to reach out now and relate to us by sitting on the bus stop bench. As if they feel the pain and struggle of coming into work on a 2 hr bus ride only get to work 3 1/2 hrs and then have to wait 2 more hrs for an hour bus ride home. More time is spent on buses and waiting than working.

CACH THIS

And what a great job Steve Pocztowski did for Gil Dolendo. For those who do not know, Gil works at CACH fulltime 22.3 as a working business agent under Steve P. This brilliant individual get himself fired for dishonesty. You see, ol' Gil asked UPS for FMLA to take care of his sick mother, which was granted. But then comes to CACH to campaign for Steve Pocztowski at the same time he was supposed to be working. Of course supervisors and fellow employees question, aren't you suppose to be working now and what about poor old mom who left to choke on her own saliva back at home. So UPS fires Gil for being dishonest. That was one brilliant play right there. But this is typical of the Steve Pocztowski lets just use anyone and everyone we can to keep the power.

I see the desperation continues in the Steve Pocztowski camp. All day out at CACH on Friday badgering people yet again like a beggar needing a coin.That would be you,Mikey,inside the building while on the clock. Begging for votes like a crack whore trying to get a fix. Trying to reach out now and relate to us by sitting on the bus stop bench. As if they feel the pain and struggle of coming into work on a 2 hr bus ride only get to work 3 1/2 hrs and then have to wait 2 more hrs for an hour bus ride home. More time is spent on buses and waiting than working.What a lying sack of shiz you are. I have seen the buses run at Cach since 96 (when Mikey was just going FT by the way) and if anything people have buses waiting for them when they come out the door. You have to be careful walking out into the parking lot,there`s so many of them whizzing by. You probably don`t notice that as you`re usually reading the paper or jawing on the phone instead of working.

And what a great job Steve Pocztowski did for Gil Dolendo. For those who do not know, Gil works at CACH fulltime 22.3 as a working business agent under Steve P. This brilliant individual get himself fired for dishonesty. You see, ol' Gil asked UPS for FMLA to take care of his sick mother, which was granted.Just because one has FMLA as you claim does not mean one is on the FMLA "clock" 24/7. Believe me I know from experience,something you have nothing of. But then comes to CACH to campaign for Steve Pocztowski at the same time he was supposed to be working.This is something you do have experience in Mikey,except YOU are not presently a union official. YOU are just stealing time and they`re just building a nice thick file on you for when you lose the election. I bet you won`t make it till the end of peak. Of course supervisors and fellow employees question, aren't you suppose to be working now and what about poor old mom who left to choke on her own saliva back at home.And you know this for a fact do you? Delving into someones personal life. As I said just because he may have FMLA does not mean he is on the FMLA clock every second. So UPS fires Gil for being dishonest.Something you`ll be familiar with shortly. That was one brilliant play right there. But this is typical of the Moore/Bennet slate lets just use anyone and everyone we can to Get the power.

Since it`s trash talk time,Mikey, lets talk on how YOU a current Teamster member went upstairs to the 705 on-road office to try and get another member,a UNION STEWARD,in trouble. You went up there and LIED about this steward having a radio box that was "unsafe and blocking his view". You claimed he need to have a sup tell him to remove it. One,you little collaborating *********,it was not to large and smaller than most BUT had management listened to you and forced him to remove it they also would have forced everyone else to remove theirs as well. Is this how you look out for the fellow Teamsters that you think you can lead? By being a little RAT?
Two,and heres where you keep frakking up,you did this against a steward who has a brain in his head (and not the first time he has RATTED and lied against this steward) and knows how to deal with management,something your slate has none of. Whats the matter ,Mikey,you couldn`t find anymore grease to write slurs on trailers with so now you resort to petty little RAT shiz like this to attack him? Why Mikey? To prevent he and other drivers from talking about what a worthless piece of crap you are as a driver much less of what you would be as a union leader? Tired of hearing your name come up along with words like :censored2:,s-bag,and self centered :censored2:?
Three,and this ones the poetic cherry on the sundae, the sup you RATTED out this steward driver on,had no problem telling the steward you were the one who did it because,get this,our management group hates you just as much as we do! Classic! The irony is when they hit you with that file they`re building on you,that very steward might be the one you cry to to keep your job. They even stood together and laughed about your little electric show you were putting on with that clown car of yours.
Be careful who you talk or RAT to,Mikey,because you don`t have any friends. And since you feel that RATTING on members is ok don`t be surprised who might accidentally draw attention to you my little time stealing buddy. After all,how do we know your sleeping on the clock? We were worried you may have had a stroke (or are one :) )and that you might need immediate medical attention. It`d be funny as hell to call an ambulance show up to wake you from a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

705red

Browncafe Steward
And what a great job Steve Pocztowski did for Gil Dolendo. For those who do not know, Gil works at CACH fulltime 22.3 as a working business agent under Steve P. This brilliant individual get himself fired for dishonesty. You see, ol' Gil asked UPS for FMLA to take care of his sick mother, which was granted. But then comes to CACH to campaign for Steve Pocztowski at the same time he was supposed to be working. Of course supervisors and fellow employees question, aren't you suppose to be working now and what about poor old mom who left to choke on her own saliva back at home. So UPS fires Gil for being dishonest. That was one brilliant play right there. But this is typical of the Steve Pocztowski lets just use anyone and everyone we can to keep the power.
*********************************, you do know it is illegal to talk about such things as FMLA because of HIPPA laws don't you?

See I know GIl GALENDO and he called me, and the story you wrote is off base. Im going to call Gil and see if he wants to file a complaint against you.

Last edited by a moderator:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I see the desperation continues in the Steve Pocztowski camp. All day out at CACH on friday badgering people yet again like a beggar needing a coin. Trying to reach out now and relate to us by sitting on the bus stop bench. As if they feel the pain and struggle of coming into work on a 2 hr bus ride only get to work 3 1/2 hrs and then have to wait 2 more hrs for an hour bus ride home. More time is spent on buses and waiting than working.
Have you ever heard of thanking the members for voting. Just because you and the other 2 slates "GAVE" up several weeks ago, don't hate on Steve.

I have $50 saying that we more than double the other 3 slates! You got stones to take it?

over9five

Staff member
See I know GIl GALENDO and he called me, and the story you wrote is off base. Im going to call Gil and see if he wants to file a complaint against you.

Well I hope he gets his job back. I'm sure you don't have to be bedside the whole time you are out. Obviously, he was taking a break.

Well I hope he gets his job back. I'm sure you don't have to be bedside the whole time you are out. Obviously, he was taking a break.

No O9,he does not. He does not have to be bedside at every moment,he could run errands for her as someone else watched her. He is allowed to take a break just as anyone else would be. CachThis is just talking out of his ass as is his standard operating procedure.

illiana

*********************************, you do know it is illegal to talk about such things as FMLA because of HIPPA laws don't you?

Just when you think you know someone they show you a new face. How on earth does someone like you know anything about hippa or health care. This is the best comment that you have ever made and it was the truth. I guess those two fortune cookies I gave you helped out. If you continue to respond like this maybe on day we could have a civil conversation.

illiana

I will admit that was a very stupid thing to do. For me at the end of the day we are all in this together regardless if we like each other or not. I hope this brother gets his job back, we all have families and responsibilities. Let this be a lesson to everyone if you are going to lie or mislead your employer don't show up to work and think you won't get noticed. Maybe I should put that in a fortune cookie?

illiana

Have you ever heard of thanking the members for voting. Just because you and the other 2 slates "GAVE" up several weeks ago, don't hate on Steve.

I have $50 saying that we more than double the other 3 slates! You got stones to take it?
Is this your money, or the dues paying members?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just when you think you know someone they show you a new face. How on earth does someone like you know anything about hippa or health care. This is the best comment that you have ever made and it was the truth. I guess those two fortune cookies I gave you helped out. If you continue to respond like this maybe on day we could have a civil conversation.
The sad thing is you might vote for that guy. Imagine how much of the members dues money would be disappearing in lawsuits because he doesn't know his head from his ass!

illiana

The sad thing is you might vote for that guy. Imagine how much of the members dues money would be disappearing in lawsuits because he doesn't know his head from his ass!
Now 705red I just gave you a compliment not long ago. Lets try and keep a positive outlook for at least 24 hours. Buy the weigh, did you like my fortune cookies?