Strike will definitely happen

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Lmao, my drunk ass read this as Jaws.
IMG_2251.jpeg

I love the internet.

"Yes, I support a government that wanted to pack America with Africans and Hispanics for the profit of a tiny race mixing elite, how could that possibly go wrong or have long term consequences"

"No, I don't support multiculturalism"

see how dumb those are together?
notice any modern day similarities?

when you support the Confederacy, you're supporting the legacy that allowed globalists to utterly control the US

when you support the Union, you support a legacy of European immigrants building strong industries and trade built on manufacturing and family farms

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Yes, I support a government that wanted to pack America with Africans and Hispanics for the profit of a tiny race mixing elite, how could that possibly go wrong or have long term consequences"

"No, I don't support multiculturalism"

see how dumb those are together?
notice any modern day similarities?

when you support the Confederacy, you're supporting the legacy that allowed globalists to utterly control the US

when you support the Union, you support a legacy of European immigrants building strong industries and trade built on manufacturing and family farms
No one here supports the confederacy.
Do you know how dumb you look when you spend your time knocking over the strawmen you've built?

Sportello

So you didn't know that the confederacy banned the international slave trade, and now you do because I've educated you.

You're welcome.
That is ignoring that slavery was legal, as long as the slaves came from the Confederacy, no matter how they arrived there.

Their Constitution maintained that slaves were property.

Find another excuse for your misguided beliefs.