Strike will definitely happen

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only to please them while they are watching, but with sincerity of heart and fear of the Lord. - Colossians 1:22

this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a bondservant or is free. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him. Eph. 6: 8-9

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.…Eph. 6:5

Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven. -Col. 4:1

Wow what a loving peaceful religion

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only to please them while they are watching, but with sincerity of heart and fear of the Lord. - Colossians 1:22

this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a bondservant or is free. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him. Eph. 6: 8-9

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.…Eph. 6:5

Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven. -Col. 4:1
yes, we all know the jews have been cool with slavery, they were the largest slave traders to the Western hemisphere and also some of the largest slave owners in the Confederacy

HarryWarden

Now religion reason slavery ended 🤦🏻‍♂️
i read a biography on Abraham Lincoln and I learned that Christian groups actually did play a role in ending slavery in America. It’s been a while, but I remember a guy named Reverend Lovejoy who was actually a badass and ended up getting shot and killed in some riot

But I’m pretty sure the person you replied to said something like slavery was going to end anyways because it wasn’t economically feasible or something, and also I’m not sure why he’s quoting the Bible as if that justifies it. The Bible talks about beating your wife also…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I swear it's like everything kids these days know about history they learned from an NPR podcast with ibram x kendi or a spike jones movie.

History has nuance.
Dig a little deeper kiddos.