Stupid question

Bag_Tosser

So I was in a discussion about the Amazon stock split and someone casually dropped a bomb saying that Amazon is planning on buying UPS soon.
When questioned she cited the whole "I've got family in management" bit so I really don't believe it.

But, has anyone else heard something about this?

Go ahead and flame my ass in the comments if not true 🤣🤣🤣

rod

Retired 22 years
So I was in a discussion about the Amazon stock split and someone casually dropped a bomb saying that Amazon is planning on buying UPS soon.
When questioned she cited the whole "I've got family in management" bit so I really don't believe it.

They won't have to buy them. UPS will be out of business in 8 years.

542thruNthru

They won't have to buy them. UPS will be out of business in 8 years.
giphy-2.gif

542thruNthru

You should ask @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

trickpony1

Many of our feedah drivers have all the endorsements so if they lose their job at Brown all they gotta do is pick up the phone.

That CDL is worth its weight in gold.

Futuristic helping.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yep, Its happening your check tomorrow will say Amazon not ups

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Yes it is true.
However Amazon would only be allowed to buy either Fedx or UPS, not both.
Federal regulators will not permit it, that whole monopoly rule about competition.