Stupidest mistake made

browntroll

i guess they are feeder drivers? the ones that park trailers to load/unload, ive seen a few pull off with unloaders still inside.
one package car driver got to close to a wall leaving a nice 5 foot scrape on the side.
one pter threw a package off a belt because he was mad only for it to hit a pt sup.
2 guys walk off because they were working too hard and decided they needed a smoke break.
theres more but thats just a few that i can remember.

9.5er

Seen more than one driver leave the building with their back door open. Full trucks + open door + highway = lots of packages on the side of the road.

PT Car Washer

Seen more than one driver leave the building with their back door open. Full trucks + open door + highway = lots of packages on the side of the road.
Center Manager going to show a new driver how to run the route and drives off with the back door still up. Lucky he just got out the gate before his cell phone rang. Blamed it on the new driver for not checking the rear door before they left.

9.5er

Center Manager going to show a new driver how to run the route and drives off with the back door still up. Lucky he just got out the gate before his cell phone rang. Blamed it on the new driver for not checking the rear door before they left.

Can you say ...... pretrip??

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had a driver who used to come in with beer on his breath from the twelve-pack he would drink from the night before. He was parked next to my car and I got tired of his temper tantrams every morning before we left the building. He had a rollaway while he was eating lunch one day, his car rolled out into the street and hit a car driven by a pregnant woman. He was fired and got his job back a few months later, he had to give up drinking and can get tested at any time.