Stupidest mistake made

SCV good to go sir.

At my hub, I'm that guy that makes all the mistakes that make the other drivers laugh and the supervisors facepalm in agony Can't share them because I'll get identified easily and I know a lot of my coworkers lurk on here. It'll suffice to say that I've made some very very very very stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid mistakes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not me but one of the stupidest I've seen is a new driver choosing to have 1 late air stop over 4-5. When those 4-5 were resi and that 1 was a huge account of ours that ships everything nda and he had over 100 nda packages for them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No way you would keep your job for that.
We had an oms who smoked a joint in the parking lot after work everyday. Every once in awhile she would forget to leave it in her car and would bring it into her office with her.

She quit one day 20 minutes into the day and forwarded all called to
The center manager cellphone.

BrownArmy

At my hub, I'm that guy that makes all the mistakes that make the other drivers laugh and the supervisors facepalm in agony Can't share them because I'll get identified easily and I know a lot of my coworkers lurk on here. It'll suffice to say that I've made some very very very very stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid mistakes.

God Bless you.

When I started, I had a sup that told me, 'don't run over any dogs or any babies'.

WTF?...no chit buddy.

Turns out, that dude was on 'poppers'.

He quit and went into waste management, and last I heard, he was working at Fed-ex.

???

HBGPreloader

Over last peak, someone forgot to park the cars on the boxline before preload started.
In a rush to get the cars parked and loaders loading, someone blew through an overhead door - despite that bright red light that turns green when the door is completely opened.