Suck at splitting the belt

dudebro

Then file harassment grievance, along with a phone call to corporate HR. I know you simply forgot to put that in.
That was my approach as an hourly. I was busy with school and another job, and quite frankly, all that filing and following up sounded like work. So things that might have been said in the heat of the moment, I ignored, and just did my job the same way I knew how. All I cared about, was the paychecks cleared.

That was my approach as an hourly. I was busy with school and another job, and quite frankly, all that filing and following up sounded like work. So things that might have been said in the heat of the moment, I ignored, and just did my job the same way I knew how. All I cared about, was the paychecks cleared.
Fill out a grievance, BA might call you. Not like a tax audit or something. But it's up to you.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If I read right, it says this supervisor is yelling and it isn't an isolated thing. I know heat of the moment stuff and it's a pressure cooker but when it's an every day thing, something needs to change. And if the diplomatic thing doesn't work, then you just have to go beyond that.