Suit: UPS barred Muslim workers from praying at Mendota Hts. facility and fired them

rickyb

i go to the bathroom 4 times a day at work because i drink 2 or more litres of water every 2 hours because drinking a lot of water is good for your metabolism even though i am already skinny and top 5% in terms of looks. nobody cares at my job, depending on which section you work because theres more than enough people to cover for you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i go to the bathroom 4 times a day at work because i drink 2 or more litres of water every 2 hours because drinking a lot of water is good for your metabolism even though i am already skinny and top 5% in terms of looks. nobody cares at my job, depending on which section you work because theres more than enough people to cover for you.
how come

km3

And if you do have to use the restroom during the sort you are criticized for perhaps having a medical condition or being childish. "Any adult should be able to hold it for a couple hours." Or "don't drink so many fluids before work". True story.

Yet staying hydrated is a safety method. Gotta love this place.

rickyb

Yet staying hydrated is a safety method. Gotta love this place.
yep thats capitalism for ya; they only want you to be safe as long as it doesnt cut into their profits

i used to work on a bunch of different railways and they always had all kinds of safety propaganda. the big 2 railways had managers in the bush spying on workers. they probably had some kind of quota for firing or disciplining workers. it was total tyranny.

anyways i was just thinking about the railway cars the other days, they have totally inadequate platforms on the side for you to ride on; some of them anyways. it was a big :censored2:ing joke. there was no way you could get a good grip on them.

aside from that they would give you a 2 hour call in teh middle of the night expecting you to be able to stay awake moving a train for 12 hours. they had a whole city burn down in quebec because of antiquated equipment. its corporate crime; just like how the banks destroyed the economy.