Suit: UPS barred Muslim workers from praying at Mendota Hts. facility and fired them

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yep thats capitalism for ya; they only want you to be safe as long as it doesnt cut into their profits

i used to work on a bunch of different railways and they always had all kinds of safety propaganda. the big 2 railways had managers in the bush spying on workers. they probably had some kind of quota for firing or disciplining workers. it was total tyranny.

anyways i was just thinking about the railway cars the other days, they have totally inadequate platforms on the side for you to ride on; some of them anyways. it was a big :censored2:ing joke. there was no way you could get a good grip on them.

aside from that they would give you a 2 hour call in teh middle of the night expecting you to be able to stay awake moving a train for 12 hours. they had a whole city burn down in quebec because of antiquated equipment. its corporate crime; just like how the banks destroyed the economy.

Cool story But, shouldn't it be on the Brownrailroad site

rickyb

I'd much rather have my own thoughts, right or wrong, than be a mindless robot constantly repeating the words and thoughts of others.
i dont think your own thoughts are all your own; theyve been influenced. ditto for me. but where my thoughts might have been influenced by a source closer to the real world, your thoughts have been influenced more by the matrix. its ridiculous to either think one way about it or the other as you do.

Last edited:

rickyb

Cool story But, shouldn't it be on the Brownrailroad site
im more familiar with the railway safety issues than UPS, but instead of complaining to me about it, someone could do some examples about UPS safety hypocrisy....like i dunno working long hours haha.