Sunday December 20

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
Imagine if Christmas fell on Saturday, you wouldn't get OT for Saturday nor would you get OT for all day Friday, even though you technically are because you worked more than 40 anyways M-T.
I'm not quite following what you're saying here...anything after 8 hours is OT in a day. So you can only accrue 8 hours straight time a day. So you don't get 40 hours straight time M-Wed or M-Thu, so Christmas Eve would be at straight time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I know here, you only get 8 hours straight time a day, so you can only get 32 hours straight time total this coming week and that's including Christmas Eve.
Yep, S-T = 40 straight time hour days, anything over is OT, the holiday doesn't matter besides it's 8hrs at holiday. Everyone believes this is some sort of special rate that's being given out, it's extra hours on the back end, that's all.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm not quite following what you're saying here...anything after 8 hours is OT in a day. So you can only accrue 8 hours straight time a day. So you don't get 40 hours straight time M-Wed or M-Thu, so Christmas Eve would be at straight time.
Right, the guys working Sunday think "Oh man, Christmas EVE is OT ALLLLL DAAAYYYY if I work Sunday" Or as management has been selling it "Sunday is OT ALLLL DAAAYYYYY" Well if you sit down and actually do the math it's no different than any other week that a holiday falls on a weekend. Now, if Sunday was the last day in the week that changes things up a bit, but alas it is the start.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
Right, the guys working Sunday think "Oh man, Christmas EVE is OT ALLLLL DAAAYYYY if I work Sunday" Or as management has been selling it "Sunday is OT ALLLL DAAAYYYYY" Well if you sit down and actually do the math it's no different than any other week that a holiday falls on a weekend. Now, if Sunday was the last day in the week that changes things up a bit, but alas it is the start.
We just went through this because the past Friday we were all told it was time and a half by management so if we wanted to go code 05 and leave after our route, they had no problems. BECAUSE we were told it was time and a half due to us working Sunday, quite a few drivers finished early (myself included, finishing at 15:53) went code 05 and clocked out, wanting rest after 6 days. Pay stubs came out today. Oh boy, there was a crap show in our center. They screwed the reg temps and the full timers 2 different ways.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Sunday work 11hrs 8hrs straight 3 OT
Monday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Tuesday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Wednesday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Thursday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Friday 8hrs Holiday
Total 40 straight (1376.40) 11 OT(567.71) 8 Holiday (275.28)= 2219.39
51 Total hours on the clock

Now here's another scenario

Monday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Tuesday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Wednesday 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Thursday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Friday 8hrs holiday
Total 32hrs straight (1101.12) 16OT(825.76) 8 Holiday(275.28) = 2202.16
48 Total hours on the clock

Enjoy working Sunday.....

DOK

Sunday and holiday work pay double time here.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
Sunday work 11hrs 8hrs straight 3 OT
Monday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Tuesday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Wednesday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Thursday work 10hrs 8 straight 2 OT
Friday 8hrs Holiday
Total 40 straight (1376.40) 11 OT(567.71) 8 Holiday (275.28)= 2219.39
51 Total hours on the clock

Now here's another scenario

Monday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Tuesday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Wednesday 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Thursday work 12hrs 8hrs straight 4OT
Friday 8hrs holiday
Total 32hrs straight (1101.12) 16OT(825.76) 8 Holiday(275.28) = 2202.16
48 Total hours on the clock

Enjoy working Sunday.....
This is where we are differing. I'm in the Atlantic area supplement, it's double time on Sunday for Full Timers and doesn't count towards your 40.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This is where we are differing. I'm in the Atlantic area supplement, it's double time on Sunday for Full Timers and doesn't count towards your 40.
Roger that, going by the Southern Supplement, which I know a few folks on here are under and are confused on how this is going to work.

moldsporh

I wonder how may seasonal drivers are delivering all resis and how many veteran drivers are delivering their business?

I know we need to keep a few business stops but there's too much inefficiency and overlap.

Yes, I said this already. One major contributor as to why we're behind.