Sunday December 20

Hellobrown2000

They say it's mandatory at mine we only run pre load and local sort mon-friday. Pre load has been coming in at 11pm for 4 weeks now. Half the building didn't show up last Sunday, this Sunday lol 13 people will win a raffle for 40 ups bucks. Pt get straight time and ft get double time. Union cares equally though.

TheDick

Ups buck? Saturday and Sunday but u can't work both. 34 Hour reset between weeks. Double time for Sunday works for me.

BrownThunder

Mandaturrrrrry

It's good though I'm not pulling an all nighter tonight and get tomorrow off. The double time will make up for it, and the wif and I can watch Star Wars tonight

jaker

trolling
We have a schedule work day on Sunday now , I thought we work mon thru fri and because of that is why I am feeling sick this Sunday

iowa boy

Not working Sunday here, just setting us up for the ole UPS screwjob for the 4 day week. I forsee 4 14 hour days next week.

margaritaville

When i was an air driver ground help id get the 50$ overtime max pay. Now that i switched to fulltime i only at the 1 year payrate so just get 30$ overtime. Now im never excited for these type of days now since im spoiled from that 50$ pay i use to make as an air driver. Just need to get to the 3 year rate atleast for me to be interested in working.