Sunday deliveries

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's what 22.4's are for. Thanks to all our non-voting members.
giphy (3).gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All the 22.4 jobs they posted for bid here are Tue-Sat or Wed-Sun. I can see them changing some existing routes to Sun-Thur down the road if they feel the need.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The contract was voted down, Hoffa decided to ignore the vote and hand UPS what they wanted. If you want to blame someone start there.

Heck right after the vote the UPS website was saying how they were ready to go back to the table and negotiate more.

I know all that. If enough people voted, however, they couldn't have forced it through. A lot of the ones who didn't vote, or voted yes, will be the ones working Saturday and Sunday. When they come to complain about it, I'll just say "I voted no".

Staydryitsraining

The contract was voted down, Hoffa decided to ignore the vote and hand UPS what they wanted. If you want to blame someone start there.

Heck right after the vote the UPS website was saying how they were ready to go back to the table and negotiate more.
22.4 was the union's idea, not the companies. In trying to understand why I would say to get more ft union dues coming in.

Staydryitsraining

I know all that. If enough people voted, however, they couldn't have forced it through. A lot of the ones who didn't vote, or voted yes, will be the ones working Saturday and Sunday. When they come to complain about it, I'll just say "I voted no".
if every member voted it down you truly believe Hoffa wouldnt have forced it? You cant be that naive.