• STRIKE!!!!!

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Same stuff we been hearing past two weeks

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Pizza Parties for PTers

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Maggot87

So who thinks this video at 12 est will have anything useful in it? I pray, but have little faith for anything positive or useful.

deeztier

With new language, wil UPS be allowed to switch the RPCD workweek on a week to week basis. ex., Monday-Friday the first week and then Tuesday-Saturday the next week?

DriverNerd

With new language, wil UPS be allowed to switch the RPCD workweek on a week to week basis. ex., Monday-Friday the first week and then Tuesday-Saturday the next week?
No one knows for sure, but that's probably how it will work. It'll go by how many people they need on Saturday which will vary on expected volume and vacations scheduled.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
No one knows for sure, but that's probably how it will work. It'll go by how many people they need on Saturday which will vary on expected volume and vacations scheduled.
Just like the good old days !
When I was a rookie I was would ask…is every driver in below me? Then the supe would scurry off.
✊🧔‍♂️

deeztier

which would suck for a lotta mid/low seniority drivers. hypothetically, you can go from having 3 days off to just 1 the next week. and Friday option days scheduled ahead time now being only a Friday off and not necessarily an extended weekend when they tell em they're scheduled tues-sat.