• STRIKE!!!!!

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Same stuff we been hearing past two weeks

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Pizza Parties for PTers

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

anonymous23456

I have to work some Sunday on my rotation. It is annoying but it comes with the job, and I can't say no. If I don't want to work Sunday ever or extra at Peak I would have to go and find a job outside of "transportation & logistics" sector.

It is understandable though. What is the point of life if you make money but don't have time off on the weekends?

Restaurants and retails people have to work weekends and take weekdays off. It sucks too.

So the answer is to hire people who want to work on weekends!

pkgdriver

I’m one of the most legendary RPCD that exists
🧔‍♂️✊
90351F23-D438-4A0F-B6EA-D072D62B5EF8.gif

Karma...

ups pays 8/9 an hour to the teamsters for h and w and benefits.......pt get ft benefits at half the cost....the union should look to redistributing that money .....the current changes to the new contract are long over due.....the money aspect really needs compromise......I think ups should consider locking the teamsters out.....what has ups said no to except wages ?....what has the teamsters compromised on ?....all I see is ups being blamed for virtually everything....this is not good and a terrible relationship......I know that this contract is an object lesson for any future contracts with amazon and fdx......so I guess the teamsters have no problem sacrificing. ups teamster to that end because if and I mean if amazon and fdx are ever organized those new teamsters will replace those lost at ups...Sean has boxed himself into a corn with his election rhetoric and current rhetoric.........time to get some perspective and control and actually negotiate

moldsporh

ups pays 8/9 an hour to the teamsters for h and w and benefits.......pt get ft benefits at half the cost....the union should look to redistributing that money .....the current changes to the new contract are long over due.....the money aspect really needs compromise......I think ups should consider locking the teamsters out.....what has ups said no to except wages ?....what has the teamsters compromised on ?....all I see is ups being blamed for virtually everything....this is not good and a terrible relationship......I know that this contract is an object lesson for any future contracts with amazon and fdx......so I guess the teamsters have no problem sacrificing. ups teamster to that end because if and I mean if amazon and fdx are ever organized those new teamsters will replace those lost at ups...Sean has boxed himself into a corn with his election rhetoric and current rhetoric.........time to get some perspective and control and actually negotiate

So....my guess is loading package cars has proven difficult for you and now your next move is into management. Along with what pay and benefits you have you don't feel it's warranted....gotcha.