sup bringing out misloads

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
wrong! I have won MANY grievances on Management shuttling packages.
Me too, just got these recently, more than 600.00 total.
image.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I call it, 'picking my battles.'

There has to be a balance between getting our customers their packages and us doing the work.
There are about 100 names on the sign up list in my building to go driving.

The trucks are available and the manpower is available to service those packages, this is simply a case of the company not wanting to pay an hourly to do the work.

The "balance" is for the company to honor the contract it entered into and have hourly employees handle and deliver the packages.

Johney

It could be too that dispatchers are dictated to them in the a.m. how many cars or stops per car they are allowed to run that day. We all know they aren't given even close to what will work. so if they put someone out shagging misloads all day isn't that essentially another driver on the road that shouldn't be there? Just a thought. The old days of centers working for themselves are over.

Theking30

SHORTY
As long as shuttle driver does not deliver a box, I do not believe the driver counts as on road delivery. But, hey I am not a sup.
If you let sups shuttle then they will go farther and then make deliveries. You should file and stop it before it gets out of control.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As long as shuttle driver does not deliver a box, I do not believe the driver counts as on road delivery. But, hey I am not a sup.
If you let sups shuttle then they will go farther and then make deliveries. You should file and stop it before it gets out of control.

....even if every qualified available driver is on road.....?